Problem is very simple....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

First half of the season, the B's took teams by surprise. Teams have adapted and play Boston with a game plan, they play them like a top team.

The B's are obviously not playing up to their reputation as a top seed, and have not been able to alter they game plan to adjust (like someone else mentioned on this board we ll now see how our coaching staff re acts)

To be succesful the specialty teams need to be better, for a top seeded team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Bruins got their lesson last night ....did not show up the first 2 periods and realized they have to play 3 periods in this league ....they dominated the 3rd period but Bryzgalov shut the door ...I am 100% sure that they will jump on the ice Saturday and will show up 100% for the 3 periods ...final score 4-1 Bruins

GO BRRRUINS ! !

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ED posted something like what you're saying and couldn't agree more.
    The playoffs is the real season and Julien will just start to season them for this.

I love my Bruins but I think we need to realize that the B's took alot of teams by surprise during the first half of the year. Here we are in March and teams are starting to bear down and get ready for the playoffs. My point is that the B's are not as dominant as we thought they were a couple of months ago. They are a very GOOD team but so are the Devils, Caps, Wings, Sharks, Flames.....
    As far as the rest of the season goes:
    1. Have the Thomas and Fernandez split the remaining games 50/50. Something is telling me that we will need both of them come playoff time and they both need to be sharp and rested.

2. Rotate the defensemen so guys like Chara and Wideman can get some days off before the playoffs. This would give Hunwick and Hnidy the minutes they need to stay sharp in case of injuries (Note to CJ- Wideman is out of gas)

3. CJ needs to send a message to some of the forwards who have not been showing up lately (Wheeler, Krejci, Lucic.....) Sit each one of them down for a game and let the extra forward (Bitz) play. Krejci has become invisible, Wheeler has hit the second half of the season wall and Lucic is not playing with the fire that got him here in the first place. I think a trip to the 3rd or 4th line might open Milan's eyes.

I look at teams like the Wings and Devils and I see veteran clubs that are starting to pour it on and gear up for a long playoff run. Brodeur is fresh and the Devils are the team that really scares me. Caps are weak in net and everyone knows that you need solid 'tending in the playoffs. Same with the Flyers: Goaltending. DONT forget about the Rangers either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I haven't seen the Bruins play in over a week but don't know how one game they can outscore one team by 4 goals and then lose two games in a row from what I read they have no " jump " and lack of offense.
    Call it a slump ... maybe ... but back to back games against original six teams ... can point you in the right direction.
    The only team that can take us out for me would be New Jersey. Heck, they have not hit a wall yet, they slowly progressed all season and will be hard to bring them down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

HHBRPC is thinking along the same lines I am.

Generate internal competition by sitting some, giving others rest and having Recchi and Montador coming in will create pressure on others to work for a position.

They're fine, I just wish Savard's line looked a little sharper. Bad passes, missed shots and off timing. Whats going on?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Another simple thing, I'm not the coach but does anyone see that the pairing of Wideman/Ference is not working ?
    The need to split those two up. They're both too alike and not agressive enough in their own zone, both need to play with a more physical , stay at home D so Wideman and Ference can exploit their offensive rushes.
    Here's another antidote for our " lack of offense.

p.s. HABH8R of course we think along the same lines ... lol....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Ference bugs me to no end, but its because the way I play in Men's league mirrors his style (and I need a lot of work : )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Pairing Ference and Wideman is definetly a no no .....

Krejci needs to wake the F up .... his game is effecting Wheeler and Ryder's offence

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

this team better change there style or it bye bye

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

Not sure what's going on w/ Ference. He looked like a world beater when he came back from his broken leg. Lately, he's looking like Don Sweeney! I think he will rectify it by playoffs though.

Agreed on Wideman and Krejci. They need days and games off. Make up an injury if u have too. But it is so obvious and the rest of the regular season means nothing! They r worn down- plain and simple.

Lol about your Ference comparison HABH8R!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Ference on the powerplay late in the game makes no sence to me but I'm a beer league player and minor hockey coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Ference and Wideman have been atrocious together, I'm not sure which one has been worse but I'd much rather see Hunwick back in there if these two keep it up.