Pull Thomas put in Rask!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Enough of Thomas he already let in a pathetic goal because he was out of position and lost his stick twice so far! This flopping clown on double runners needs to go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Hey Chowda.....feel stupid now? When are you going to give it a rest? Bruins win again, Thomas plays a great game.

GO BRUINS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

trolling in here must be so frustrating this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

[Quote]trolling in here must be so frustrating this year. [/Quote]

Go watch your Celtics you fanboy and leave the hockey to the hockey fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

What sport do you watch bonnie? Not hockey for sure. The other person is right it must be tough for trolls like you to watch the Bruins and Thomas beat your habs every game this year. Thomas voted first star by Montreal media great game eh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

From now on just write Thomas rules !
    Told ya win or lose they would be on Thomas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Montreal hit 4 posts, I would name the goal frame the #1 star over timmy fata$s thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

[Quote]Montreal hit 4 posts, I would name the goal frame the #1 star over timmy fata$s thomas[/Quote]

Sounds like the Habs need some guys who can shoot the puck with more accuracy to me then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Thats why your not paid to cover hockey in the media Bonnie. Real hockey minds agree Thomas is the best goalie in the league all year. I watched this game on CBC and they talked Thomas more then any of thier own players. So get a clue Bonnie you poor hab fan having to watch your team skate out in thier candycane uniforms.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

THOMAS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Montreal hit one post, as did Boston (Wideman on the PP, I think it was).

Habs fans are funny. Thomas is so "lucky"! Uh huh. Gonna luck his way all the way to the Vezina Trophy if he keeps this up.

As for Tuukka, love the kid. But the Canadiens showed the hazards of trying to ride a kid goalie in the playoffs last year. Once in a while it may work out, but the odds are against it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

p

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

"goal frame"?

ok, you're new to the sport.
    welcome.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

[Quote]Montreal hit 4 posts, I would name the goal frame the #1 star over timmy fata$s thomas[/Quote] Hey bonnie its a post not a frame. I believe racing cars have frames. Way to show your hab knowledge bonnie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

What a surprise to see a stupid post like this one!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Pull Thomas put in Rask!

Tukka is overpaid. You have to take the Finance side of things into perspective. Its not the value of Tukka vs the value of Thomas, its the value of their respective contracts. A rookie with no playoff experience in net provides too many uncertainties. Considering Tukka is exactly this but is not paid as such suggests that he is overpaid.

In hard cap sports, its worth it to bring up your own guys because you can lock them up for cheap and go after free agents with the excess cap room. Only problem: Tukka is not locked up for cheap. So basically, we are taking the risks of going with an unproven goalie (which could potentially cost us a cup), but we aren't even getting the savings of going with an unproven goalie. This cuts WAY into Rask's value.

Sections
Shortcuts