PVSSY Pardoned by Bettman, Scores GWG...Sucker Punches Now Legal in New NHL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

PVSSY Pardoned by Bettman, Scores GWG...Sucker Punches Now Legal in New NHL

SUBJECT SAYS IT ALL...

BRING BACK STICK INFRACTIONS TOO I WANT BLOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Re: PVSSY Pardoned by Bettman, Scores GWG...Sucker Punches Now Legal in New NHL

Are you crying? he wouldn't have been suspended this game anyways old news, Bruins lost cause they didn't go to the net and TT let up anothe rrebound, get over it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

and they didn't win any faceoffs in the last twelve minutes of the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

[QUOTE]SUBJECT SAYS IT ALL... BRING BACK STICK INFRACTIONS TOO I WANT BLOOD
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]

Actually, Ward did punch Walker...granted with his glove on.  I'm not exactly condoning "the punch," but there's enough grey area to say it wasn't a "sucker punch." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

No exceuses. Bruins lost to a much better team. You can't lose three straight games in the playoffs and expect anything good. Hopefully Bruins can build on this, but I doubt it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

our best wasn't good enough...and now this team will look different next year....one positive is Kessel won't be getting a fat contract...he just wasn't a factor or difference that we needed....not to point the stinky finger at him completely....there were more glaring deficiencies than his play...but for a game 7...the whole team just didn't have the play-off mojo. I am now 39 years old and watched the Bruins since 76...(the Don Cherry too many men game) and I tell you....not many people are more bummed around my city (Edmonton) than me...I am well known around all my friends as the " Big 'Broons" fan and I simply want a Cup before I die...losing twice to the Oilers and living here too wasn't easy either...and Cam Wards parents still live close by and they are nice people but I wanted to see him falter...Maybe next year?   I can't say...but living life as a Bruins fan is tough once again....But here a salute to a great reg season to which I was truly proud of and wished the Play-offs started when the Bruins were simply THE BEST TEAM HANDS DOWN on their mid-season run....Hats off to you boys and this man is over and out....bye till july 1...CHEERS ALL BRUINS FANS!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts