Question and survey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Question and survey

In Response to Re: Question and survey:
    [QUOTE]Nice thread "BsLegion"....I kinda like this sort of stuff, getting to know where everyone's head is, when its not up their behind!!! Hahaha 1.  Gilles Gilbert and Gerry Cheevers ( I was a goaltender) 2.  Wasn't a baseball fan as a kid... played a lot but didn't watch on TV. 3.  Larry Bird....of course!! 4.  Tom Wilkinson....Edmonton Eskimos. From these answers you can pretty much guess my age!!!!  Hahahaha
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]

Hey scottm50....wern't those great games....Wilky/ Lil General ?....Good to see you totally didn't damage your gnogging by cheering for the B's  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

In Response to Question and survey:
    [QUOTE]Hockey really only starts next month,  what can I say ..... So now we know what some of you do besides posting on here, how you became a Bruins fan and where you reside. I'm kind of getting bored talking about TT , Wheeler, trading Savvy , what to do with Sturm, Ryder, Wheeler and again Timmy (bless his soul). When you were a kid who were you when ... 1) holding a hockey stick 2) holding a bat 3) throwing a hoop 4) Catching or throwing the football
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

1 Cam Neely 2 Joe Carter 3 Charles Barkley 4 Warren Moon

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

1)Brad Park

2)Gary Carter

3)No Basket...

4)I was no more a kid, but used to pretend to be Wayne Chrebet when playing touch-football for fun !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sick post Legion

Robert Gordon Orr
    Since I was a pitcher in baseball & I threw side arm. I remember being a guy by the name of Mario Soto from the Reds.
    Never was a huge basket ball fan, but whenever I played I was Larry Bird
    Doug Flutie when he was in the CFL. Stopped watching CFL when he left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

1) Gerry Cheevers
    2) Pudge Fisk
    3) Not my game
    4) Never really picked anyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bobby Orr
    Roberto Clemente
    Jerry West
    Jim Brown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1) Rick Middleton
    2) Jim Rice
    3) David Thompson
    4) Dan Marino

PS. Randy Vataha haven't heard that name in a long time one of my Dads favorites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question and survey : So we're close in age I see.  I once was Gilles Gilbert.  I had this huge snow suit and I sliding all over the net making big save after big save. "Another big save by Gilles Gilbert " That was the last time I really played goal.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, I can picture the snow suit....too funny!!

I would throw a rubber ball against the basement wall for hours making glove save after glove save saying the same thing!! "another big save by Gilles Gilbert"  I started playing organised hockey as a kid and actually wanted to be the goalie...I loved playing in net all the way up though Minor hockey, High School Hockey and Junior Hockey.
    I play forward now in the local beer league, age and flexibility have gotten the better of me, but I do help out the young goalies on the teams I help coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question and survey : Hey scottm50....wern't those great games....Wilky/ Lil General ?....Good to see you totally didn't damage your gnogging by cheering for the B's  :)
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I don't really remember the games but I do remember "Wilky". Back in the day we didn't get the NFL on CBC, but I remember watching the CFL as a kid. I couldn't believe it when TSN was available in our area...it was like Christmas every day for a sports fan!!! I have been cheering for the Bruins ever since I can remember watching hockey!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Legion, nice post, man. 

1. Derek Sanderson
    2. John Mayberry (first real power hitter the Jays had when he joined from the Royals)
    3. Julius Erving
    4. Walter Payton

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

1) Bobby Orr (from age 4 to 10), Dale Hawerchuk (from age 10-14), Bobby Orr (from age 15-41)
    2) Buford Pusser (great swing!!)
    3) Larry Bird
    4) Dieter Brock (Go Bombers !)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]1) Bobby Orr (from age 4 to 10), Dale Hawerchuk (from age 10-14), Bobby Orr (from age 15-41) 2) Buford Pusser (great swing!!) 3) Larry Bird 4) Dieter Brock (Go Bombers !)
    Posted by stanjonathan17[/QUOTE]

A Winnipeg man, Dale, Diter ... !!!  Yes the B Bombers had that run back then.  What was that coaches name ?  Cowboy hat ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]1) Rick Middleton 2) Jim Rice 3) David Thompson 4) Dan Marino PS. Randy Vataha haven't heard that name in a long time one of my Dads favorites.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Later on I always caught Dan's pass. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

sorry to but in....i'm curious too...was it cal murphy the coach when brock was qbing the bombers ?....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

[QUOTE]sorry to but in....i'm curious too...was it cal murphy the coach when brock was qbing the bombers ?....
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

I think it was Ray Jauch for most of Dieter's time.  What an arm, even if he didn't like the city too much.  Murphy traded him to Hamilton for Tom Clements.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

1. Gretzky
    2. (baseball? no thanks.)
    3. Jordan
    4. Montana

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts