rask chokes in big game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: rask chokes in big game

I am a big Rask fan and i have to admit that last night was not his best game of the year.  That being said I am more shocked about the player up front not showing up than Rask game.  As far as i am concerned sunday is a bigger game.  I hope CJ does not comeback with TT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

some peoples man crushes promote these ridiculous discussions....all year long if anything is said about thomas,a couple of these posters turn into squirrels in the corner & fire back with some of the stupidest comments....to say rask choked last game is not looking at things very rational....1 shot that he overplayed! & a 2nd period barrage that he held the fort pretty good....jealously & bitterness are 2 of the most useless emotions....goaltending is not a problem on this team unless you look at the salary cap issues & thomas,s contract,then you have a debatable discussion but to attack rask about his performance give me a break 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsfaninCanada. Show BruinsfaninCanada's posts

Obviously, Bruinsking is an idiot. Simple. It had zero to do with Rask. Zero. Go cheer for te HABS............closet hab lover. Maybe you should "come out" more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

dude, if the goaltender is your main focus after that debacle, then you are brain dead

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This can't be!! According to all the Rask lovers on here.....The Bruins play so much better in front of him! OMG, what are we gonna do...The Rask lovers got no excuses now? It's a travestry, it's unbearable....it's...it's..a crying shame!
    Seriously, all you Thomas bashers have double standards when it comes to this. As I said be4 on here. I like Rask & he will have a great future, but throwing TT under the bus for this teams woes this year is just plain wrong! With this team still 3rd defensively & BOTH goalies having good stats (except wins) neither goalie deserves to be blamed. Every goalie in this league allows bad goals, but when the team struggles for offense these goals are magnified 10 fold!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to rask chokes in big game:
    rask finally gets to strut his stuff against a good team and chokes awfu.l goes down to early five hole goal . Choke Choke Choke.
    Posted by bruinsking

imbecile