Rask is done!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Rask is done!

For all you Thomas bashers!
    That's it Rask is a bum, he suks, he's a sieve. Trade HIM NOW, Never should have given him an extension! This is exactly how you Thomas bashers behave whenever he has an off night! The B's have the best Tandem in the league & it's the one area where we actually are safe! Leave the goalie's alone. BOTH of them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Re: Rask is done!

Amen!!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

How dare the rookie make the same mistake as our 35 year old vet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Amazing how our goalies can go from being the "darlings to the dogs" in one night, eh? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Rask and Thomas are one of the best 1-2 goalie combos in the league. With the Bruins pop gun offense, their goalies are the only reason they're in half the games they've played. Take away Losses to the Penguins and the Islanders, and their goaltenders have been pretty impressive. I'm more worried about their anemic offense and Wideman's play than anything that's happening between the pipes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

its not anemic, its just unproductive

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Rask is done!:
    [QUOTE]its not anemic, its just unproductive
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Hey dk - glad to see your boy playing well again. Did you notice that great hit he threw last game?  Why is Krejci the only one wiiling?
     Where is Ryder,Bergeron,Wheeler,Sturm ??????

It's anemic and unproductive because.... IT'S SOFT !!!
     We are talking about the NHL, they will get destroyed if they avoid contact

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Hopefully Lucic will:
    1) Not be that imposter from the beginning of the season, and
    2) Have a viral attitude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

rask will be fine. he has to stop getting goaltending lesssons from timmy chubbins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Hey bruinfan01? You really have no clue what great goaltending is do you? Thomas is by far the best goalie the B's have had since Moog.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Rask is done!:
    [QUOTE]Hey bruinfan01? You really have no clue what great goaltending is do you? Thomas is by far the best goalie the B's have had since Moog.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I kind of liked Lord Byron Dafoe.

He gave us a couple of good seasons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea, I did too. Until he got his new contract then I found his game deminished a lot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Dafoe was good, i agree but he always seemed to get nervous with the 'last minute to play" announcement. I remember there were a lot of goals scored @ that time. Moog was probably their last great goalie. 

I have no problems with Thomas or Rask. Thomas just made too many poke checks in the Carolina series, which when he stretched out in front of him, the upper deck was open. Rask is a keeper. Glad they have them both, just wish Thomas's contract was more cap friendly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

The team from top to bottom is underachieving, being outcoached, and losing every battle on the ice by hungrier, better prepared/coached, & more aggressive teams....

Julien's 'system' is being exposed, their breakout of having the win stretched on the far blue, tip it into the opoosing zone does not develop one scoring chance or neutral zone flow to attack....it literally gives the puck back to the opponent, their far D is already at the dot in their zone when the pass is made as they know the B's are robots & do not make plays, the opposing teams tender handles the puck their D is already making the loop around the cage, the B's forwards are skating backwards to setpu the trap & their out of their zone, no pressure at all!!!!

The Islanders are not a good team, and they made the B's look like a high school team as Gordon knows their system & outcoached Julien with some adjsutments & game plan....

Probably the reason why he got canned in Jersey & Montreal, he would & maybe does nto have the ability to make tweaks/adjustments to his system which became stale & predictable to other teams that expose the holes.

I'll get ripped for this I know....yes he won the Adams last year but one year does not make a succesful coach or organization.