Rask Shuts Out Rangers 01/31/09

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

Rask earns his first win of the year with an impressive Shut Out of the Rangers stopping 35 shots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Yeah theyve been grooming him since the draft day he was traded to Boston. He'll fit in as worthy Fernandez replacement as next years backup to the 2009 Vezina winner Thomas.

Good to see him get a SO in only his fourth NHL game. One day he'll be the starter, get used to watching him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Well played game by Rask and the defense. The offense needs to get better but with all the injuries the rust will soon dissapear. Congrates to Rask on the shutout and it will be good to see you a full time Bruin next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I hope not. That would mean Manny has back troubles again, its the only way Rask will return to the big club again this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I left here for a while because of the total lack of knowledge of the posters here. Can someone tell me where I can find a bruin (canadian posters only site) It seems to me that americans just don't get it. We are the best. Canada RULES