Rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Rask

How did you feel after his performance in game 1?

I think he brought his A Game.  If it were nto for his counterpart we'd be up 1 zip.

If he continues that level of play we may just get a couple lucky bounces or tips, lord knows we can't score any other way!

As a side note, did anyone catch the nice yellow bruise on Cooke's left cheek, quite visible during the anthems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rask

I thought Rivet's goal was a rocket shot. At first i was like come on Rask but after further review Miller wouldn't have stopped that and it was a great screen.

I didn't notice the bruise Nola but now that you remind us......Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Rask was awesome.  No one should discount that.  But he can't be perfect, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he has to be to win this series.  The defense was also excellent.  Even when guys like Wideman or Boychuk were clearly beat they stayed in the play and got a poke check or something.  The forwards, however, need to pick up their game ALOT!  Recchi is the only guy doing anything positive in my opinion out there.  There were numerous times in Game 1 when Lucic, Ryder, Sturm, Wheeler, Bergeron, Krejci, and others just couldn't keep the puck on their stick.  They also hung their defense out to dry in the neutral zone because they couldn't move the puck well enough up ice.  The forwards are the biggest weakness obviously.  I hate seeing Ryder and Wheeler out there every time because the simply are not fighters.  They may go to the front of the net, but do they FIGHT there? no.  I hope they are both gone next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He is not the reason why we lost the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

rask was great.  and i really do expect nothing less from him again today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Rask:
    I didn't notice the bruise Nola but now that you remind us......Thanks!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It looked really good in HD!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Tuukka just let in a bad one to make it 2-0.  Another one like that, and it may be time to give Timmy a chance.  Of course it will be too late then.  There is no way the B's get three past Miller the way that they are currently playing.

<bangs head on wall />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Tuukka just let in a bad one to make it 2-0.  Another one like that, and it may be time to give Timmy a chance.  Of course it will be too late then.  There is no way the B's get three past Miller the way that they are currently playing. <bangs head on wall />
    Posted by Mutant211

Spot on Mutant. The second was a soft goal. This team already looks out of the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Rask:
    How did you feel after his performance in game 1? I think he brought his A Game.  If it were nto for his counterpart we'd be up 1 zip. If he continues that level of play we may just get a couple lucky bounces or tips, lord knows we can't score any other way! As a side note, did anyone catch the nice yellow bruise on Cooke's left cheek, quite visible during the anthems.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Why do Thomas haters continue to bash him, even when he didn't play?  What's the point of speculating how Thomas would have done against the Sabres?  RASK played, and he played very well.  Goaltending isn't this team's problem, offense is, so stop ragging on a guy when all he did was sit on the bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Easy there, TT-G.  I believe that by "counterpart", Nola was talking about Miller.  No TT bashing there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Easy there, TT-G.  I believe that by "counterpart", Nola was talking about Miller.  No TT bashing there.
    Posted by Mutant211

Spot on, was talking about Miller, anyone who's looked would know I'm a Thomas fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Thomas may still get his chance in these playoffs... Game 2 hasn't been Rask's greatest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It's probably all moot now.  Rask has his first playoff win.  He kept his poise after giving up a couple of bad goals.  He'll get the start in Game 3. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Rask : Spot on, was talking about Miller, anyone who's looked would know I'm a Thomas fan.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Sorry, my bad.  Go Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He recovered pretty well with the save on the breakaway!!  Let's hope he got out the bad game of the way and that he will be rock solid for the rest of the games!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Are you on drugs, Rask is the reason we won the game and are in this series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

Rask is good, but so is Thomas.

Sections
Shortcuts