Rask...calm, steady, solid, shut-out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Rask...calm, steady, solid, shut-out

Although he wasn't pressed that often Rask played a great game.  19 stops with a few keys saves in the third period after defensive mistakes.  It's nice to see someone so composed down the stretch (I'm not knocking Timmy).  I'm sure Timmy will get the start tomorrow night but I look forward to seeing Rask's next start.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Rask...calm, steady, solid, shut-out

nice SO by rask mabe get TT Thinking a bit and make him play even better for the game with the rangers ,,lets go bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Agreed. I just got back from the game, and he was solid. The D played pretty well in front of him but what got through the D did not get through Rask.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

whats he have 5 career starts 2 shut outs way to go tuk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I'd say give him the nod tomorrow too, he shut out the Rangers last year, played a solid a game as possible today, he's hot, keep him going. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

Rask will be the starter by the end of the season and we will be stuck with a $5 million dollar backup for the next years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Sign him please!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Rask will be the reason the B's will win the cup in the next few years. TT aka flipper, is not the kind of puck stopper that will take you all the way. Rask is calm collected, competetive, technically sound and sees the play very well. He's the key to a cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Sorry but the team dominated yesterday. Both goalies have been great the past two weeks. goaltending is the least of the Bruins worries. If the Bruins can make it that easy on both goalies the Bruins have a real shot at the cup this year. Well done Rask well done team!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxCeltsNo1. Show PatsSoxCeltsNo1's posts

In Response to Re: Rask...calm, steady, solid, shut-out:
    [QUOTE]Rask will be the reason the B's will win the cup in the next few years. He's the key to a cup.

Posted by sparky1313[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok sparky, have another nip will ya

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Everybody just take a few deep breathes.  Think about these guys, Blane Lacher, Hannu Toivenen and Andrew Raycroft.

Goalies are weird, some get better with age - like TT.  A very few - VERY few, are good from the start and stay that way, like Brodeur, Roy, Dryden and Cheevers.

I hope Rask will be a Hall of Famer, but I don't expect him to. 

I'm just glad he's doing what he's doing because TT always performs better with pressure on his job.