really sorry guys and really sad but what did I tell you????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

really sorry guys and really sad but what did I tell you????

The kid is tired ...he needs a rest, TT will be in the net game 6  but its too late now B's will come back at the Garden for game 7 ...and lose this series just like I said ..and it not only Rask's fault ..the lost of Krejci is terrible ...you cannot afford to lose a player like him in the playoffs....but dont forget

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: really sorry guys and really sad but what did I tell you????

Julien wont put TT in, as much as Id like to see him.  Also, I think he is too rusty to come into game 6 on the road in a MUST WIN situation.  Ill give Rask props:  He HAS played great, but Ive never been a fan of his and Ive never thought he would be a great NHL goalie, like has been argued here over the years.  The Bruins, EVERYONE on the Bruins, are cracking under the pressure and its starting to look like last year again.

The thing that REALLY bothers me the most though is the penalties.  If a Bruins hits another player and they go down, its a penalty.  Has been all year, all playoffs, and you cant complete down a man all the time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Sorry Stanley, but from what I can see tonight, he's the ONLY one to show up. His teammates have not played in front of him whatsoever. Tuuka not to blame here.

I still like the Bruins to win this series, they are still the ones in control of the series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

sooooo, your calling for a catastrophic collapse in this year's playoffs, but you're predicting a Stanley Cup championship next year? 

Way to keep the faith.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Here we go with the, "I told you so" and, "I've never been a fan of his."

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

One period left and the B's still hold the series lead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Rask is the only one to show up so far,    we played very well in games 3- and 4 with out krecji  so we can do it we just need to  show up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

no TT in next game no win

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Rask didn't look like he made much of an effort on the Gagne breakaway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It matters not who is in net when you can't score.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: really sorry guys and really sad but what did I tell you????:
    Rask didn't look like he made much of an effort on the Gagne breakaway.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

No one has made much of an effort so far tonight...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

There is no problem with goaltending.  The effort tonight is embarrassing and for that you have to blame humpty dumpty for not getting his team ready to play.  They have been out-hustled with the Flyers playing at full speed and the Bruins playing in slow motion.  If you take a picture of a Bruin player tonight he is coasting toward a Flyer player with one hand on his stick while the Flyers pass the puck around them.  The Bruins are down 1-0 when Boucher gets hurt and a goalie who hasn't played since March comes in.  Do the Bruins shoot a bunch of pucks at him early?  Of course not silly.  Does their coach do anything to change momentum - why they are fine, no need to panic.  If they lose this series Julien should be fired.  It is not just about losing but the fact that on home ice with a chance to close the series out he has not gotten his team prepared to play.  Can any Bruin handle the puck tonight - even Savard and Lucic have been horrendous.  As far as Wheeler goes sit his ace on the bench and Ryder can you skate any slower?  Those pair are a joke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

1-0 is as ,much a victory as much as 21 -1.. No offense will always = a loss.. doesn't matter which goalie is in net.. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Yep probably the worst performance from the BRUINS this year,,,the lost of Krejci starts to hurt ...Savard other than his winning goal hasnt done much ..he is not 100% ,,,,they will have to play so much better to win another game ...and this is also something I said after game 1 ...we came close in game 4 ...one goal in OT and we had it ...but lets face it the way the habs are playing we would have looked like fools against them ...3 regular players out Sturm-Krejci-Seidenberg...

Next season Krejci back ...Colborne or-and Caron + Hall or Seguin in the line up ..boy dont we need young legs...Thornton -Satan=Begin OUT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

what ticks me off to no end is  how julien coulnt get this team to show up tonight, home ice,  a posible cliching game and we are just going through the motions

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]
    give me a break Man  its not the coach's fault if the players do not show any emotions .....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: really sorry guys and really sad but what did I tell you????:
    Yep probably the worst performance from the BRUINS this year,,,the lost of Krejci starts to hurt ...Savard other than his winning goal hasnt done much ..he is not 100% ,,,,they will have to play so much better to win another game ...and this is also something I said after game 1 ...we came close in game 4 ...one goal in OT and we had it ...but lets face it the way the habs are playing we would have looked like fools against them ...3 regular players out Sturm-Krejci-Seidenberg... Next season Krejci back ...Colborne or-and Caron + Hall or Seguin in the line up ..boy dont we need young legs...Thornton -Satan=Begin OUT
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

HAHAHA Now, Satan needs to be out.  Go back to Montreal...troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

do me a favour go take nap on the railway track! Moron!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Posted by wolfwood
    give me a break Man  its not the coach's fault if the players do not show any emotions .....
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]
    he is partly to blame the coach has to get his team ready to play then its up to the players  neither happened tonight

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

still can't figure out how TT wins this game.  anybody?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Second period especially we were terrible horrible awful.  Out of synch....passes behind or ahead.....timing off....poor positioning....taking frustration penalties.../Savard in particular is  O-F-F his game-- made 6-8 horrible passes tonight. First three goals were NOT Rask's fault. they were to Phila's credit good goals .  

We can't just blame this on the loss of Krejci.  Every team is missing stars.  If Savard would get his game back, that would compensate for the loss of Krej.

We are now the underdogs in this series

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

why marchand wasnt inserted into the line up for a little energy boost is beyond me...i understand why in philly he wasnt cause you dont need him to get the crowd into it,but in front of your home fans a little energy would of went along ways....whitfield really doesnt bring 1/2 of what marchand does but julien loves his veterans

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This game reminds me of the Pens game where the Bruins came out flat all night.  I hope the Bruins react the same to this disgusting effort!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

This game reminds me of the Pens game where the Bruins came out flat all night.  I hope the Bruins react the same to this disgusting effort!!
    Posted by lucaooo

You are exactly right. This team folds up when it's time to put up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

I'm getting this sinking feeling that the Bruins are headed for one of those "History Will Be Made" commercials for blowing a 3-0 series lead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

I'm getting this sinking feeling that the Bruins are headed for one of those "History Will Be Made" commercials for blowing a 3-0 series lead.
    Posted by felixwas

If that happenes I officlay quit as a Bruins fan

Sections
Shortcuts