Recchi a BRUIN!!

Total f'n joke. Why not just suit up Neely. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

I really like both these deals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bizman86. Show bizman86's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

rechi and a 2nd for lashoff and karsums

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

They gave up Lashoff and Karsums for this old man. This is a stupid trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

You guys are idiots!!

Reechi has had a very god year in Tampa and will add both leadership and depth up front for the Bruins.

Nice move PC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Recchi, and 2010 2nd rounder for Lashoff and Karsums.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Now Just Need To Get Laperriere Or Neil And Were Done.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

[Quote]You guys are idiots!!

Reechi has had a very god year in Tampa and will add both leadership and depth up front for the Bruins.

Nice move PC.[/Quote]

Before you call someone an idiot, learn how to spell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Real character guy with lotsa experience,,,will boost the PP and make the 3rd line better

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

You would say "nice move PC" if they guys took a dump on your forehead!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

This so called "old man" you speak of has more points than bergeron,lucic,wheeler and ryder!!!!!!!!!That's like half of our youth i just mentioned right there! 45 points to be exact and he brings a great locker room attitude and playoff experience.This trade will do nothing but help.Trust me.[Quote]They gave up Lashoff and Karsums for this old man. This is a stupid trade.[/Quote]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

horrible horrible horrible trade, you gave lashoff, for RECCHI! HE IS 41 years old!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

I actually like this one. Good Move , Not too thrilled with what we gave up , but I was never high on Karsums . Lashoff bothers me a little. Now I hope this doesnt spell the end of acquiring Cole or Morris . I really think we need a puck moving D-man still, and if they can still add Cole somehow....Lights out !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

it definately spells the end of cole

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

[Quote]

Before you call someone an idiot, learn how to spell.[/Quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot a letter, but at least I'm not brian dead when it comes to hockey like some people on this forum!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Don't get me wrong, I like Reechi, but how can u trade the best rated D prospect PLUS another decent prospect for a guy who is 41 and in the last yr of his contract. Isn't this the type of deal u do for a 4th Rd pick? Doesn't make sense and now there is no way we get Cole!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Gave Up Quite A Bit. Hopefully He Has Another Good 4 Months In Him Anyway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Sucks we are most likely not getting Cole. I want MF out and throw in PJ and some pucks and get us a big name. Pleae Mr. Chiarelli

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjstockfanclub. Show pjstockfanclub's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Love Recchi, but PC gave up too much in Lashoff, would like to see a better (or more) draft pick(s) coming back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Remember, it's not over yet, maybe theirs more to come?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Top rated D man? Dude, Lashoff cant hold his weight in Providence. He's a mediocre offensive defenseman. THe emergence of Hunwick makes Lashoff expendable.

As Ive previously said, with the rediculously low NHL cap, keeping teams intact is TOO hard. You have to find a nice balance of putting the best team possible on the ice, while not getting yourself in a cap crunch.

Falling in love with your prospects when you are in first place is absolutely unnaceptable,but so would be bringing in a huge contract that extends beyond this year forcing us to let Krejci/Kessel walk.

Our window is NOW. Only when youre window is open should you trade prospects for rentals. Our window is open, so we did this. At the same time, we didnt bind ourselves cap-wise going forward.

I like the moves. I think the only negative that can be taken from this is this prob means Hunwick is going back to Prov.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mightyvanwhalen. Show mightyvanwhalen's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Getting Recchi for what the B's gave up is a GREAT deal!

Karsums wasn't going to break into the line up.

Lashoff has the potential, but B's received a 2nd round pick to replenish their prospect pool.

The only 3 names I heard in a trade for a winger were Cole, Tkachuk, and Guerin.

Check out the stat comparison:
    Recchi (.73 points per game)

Cole (.43 ppg)

Tkachuk (.59 ppg)

Guerin (.59 ppg)

Brings leadership, flexibility to play on any line, and championship pedigree having won 2 Cups.

Let's hope Axelsson is shown the door, so Claude won't put him on the power play anymore and to maintain the 4th line as is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Recchi a BRUIN!!

Sections
Shortcuts