Recchi and Montador?? LOL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbullettrain.. Show redbullettrain.'s posts

Peter Chiarelli are you serious?

What did YOU and everyone else say was the key areas of need for this club going into the trade deadline?

A PUCK MOVING DEFENCEMAN &

TOUGHNESS UP FRONT!

INSTEAD WE GOT

A 41 YEAR OLD THIRD LINER &

A 5TH DEFENCEMAN!

How in the hell is that going to put us over the top? Basically we traded Montador for Hunwick because we are going to be sending him to Providence.

I do not think this team will get out of the second round.

You had your shot PC and you blew it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Dont you understand the salary cap in hockey?????? We had 3.5 million to spend because of sturm going on IR, with that bein said i think these two players are going to be great for the playoffs and these players are not going to effect us signing our young players this summer. GREAT JOB BRUINS BRING HOME THE CUP!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BackBaconBrewin. Show BackBaconBrewin's posts

Hey RedBT....
    Considering your obvious 'Amazing Kreskin' like talent.. can you please send me the winning lottery numbers for this Saturday nights draw?.. I could sure use the money..
    Thanks!!

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I like Recchi and I like Montador... I think they will have a good fit for the remainder of the season (and maybe beyond!)

I was expecting a bigger splash with all the buildup I was hearing and so I stand by my initial reaction that we just didn't do enough to bring the cup home this year (I hope I am wrong, of course.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

Good moves PC, mark recchi, steve montador, 2nd round pick for very little

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]fool

Wow and people wonder why Jacobs has made a fortune off Bruins fans.[/Quote]