Recchi bashers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

Re: Recchi bashers

I was no Recchi basher but i admit it was a questionnable signing back then especially with the long history of the the B's signing old timers. But now Recchi just has to come back next year no matter how old he is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Nice post pauly1,  I have always been a fan of Rechhi. When Boston picked up Rechhi and resigned him, my first reaction was great move PC. Hopefully Boston will keep him if Mark retires. He will make a good future coach or players developement
    Keep Rechhi in the organization.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

I was a strident Recchi complainer at the start of the season, but now stand corrected.  Recchi has been stellar, an inspiration, a wonder to watch.  He is so strong around the net.  And what reflexes.  Sure, he's a bit slower, but so what?  He gets where he needs to be.  And, he never carelessly surrenders the puck.  

I stand totally corrected and exercise my right as a fan to completely change my mind.  Hope he signs for yet another year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Agreed CCM- the B's are so weak up front too, without the decent play of Recchi their poor Offense would be even worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi bashers:
    Nice post pauly1,  I have always been a fan of Rechhi. When Boston picked up Rechhi and resigned him, my first reaction was great move PC. Hopefully Boston will keep him if Mark retires. He will make a good future coach or players developement Keep Rechhi in the organization.
    Posted by Canbostondoit

I agree with this on all fronts but I think the NHL has seen the last of the pesky playmaker legs almost out of gas and the Bruins have some young talent that we might even see this year. I for one never questioned Mark's signing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I have to admit that i did not like his play at the beginning of the season but i also knew that he would get better. 
       The guys knows how this league works.  He slowly got in gear and now is getting ready for the playoffs.  He knows how to manage his fitness to be at his max near the playoffs.
       Some youngsters should learn a lot from him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

My only complaint about the human wonder known as Mark Recchi is that we didn't get him about ten years ago. I hope some of our younger B's (Wheeler) learn from this grizzled veteran, how to play the game with toughness and intensity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

You play bad = you get bashed.  you play good = you get praised.  That is how things work.

He deserved to get bashed in the beginning of the season, he was terrible early on this season and looked pathetic trying to keep up.  Since he has been great though.  Never seen anyone as good as Recchi at perfectly deflecting shots from the point into the net.  PC robbed Tampa getting both Recchi and a high 2nd rounder for a couple of career minor leaguers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

At the begining of the season he never expected to be playing the minutes he was getting, he has since adjusted and turned into a great influence both in ability and most importantly attitude. I reckon he could do a final sason but since he has stated this is his last season the B's need to get this man involved somehow with the team, he has been there done it all his career and has nothing but my respect, throughout even the poorest times this season he has never let us down. Top player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I cast my one and only vote, as usual, in the annual popularity contest, er, 7th player award a few weeks ago for Mark Recchi.

Sections
Shortcuts