Recchi is horrible! Why doesnt anyone talk about this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

Recchi is horrible! Why doesnt anyone talk about this?

Why wouldnt Sobotka be playing over Recchi? Experience? Please! 

Just watch him every time he is on the ice. It's painful. Besides the power play he is useless. The game is way too fast for him.

Sobotka is not an answer to Phil Kessel but he certainly is to Recchi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Re: Recchi is horrible! Why doesnt anyone talk about this?

I think Rechi will be here all year unless he retires. Older guys like him to come on stronger at the end of the year and playoffs. You mention Sobotka he's a center, I think Marchand will be up before Sobotka is. Plus Vladimir isn't lighting it up in the AHL either!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Re: Recci is horrible! Why doesnt anyone talk about this?

I agree he should be shipped out just like Sturm they both stink. Use the young talent we have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He has looked like his skate boots are filled with lead, but he isn't the only one.  One problem I see is that Kobasew is wearing himself out trying to compensate for Recchi's slowness.  I would like to see Recchi move his feet more.  I think that he'll get it going before too long. 

With the Bruins only carrying one extra player above the bare minimum of 20 on the roster, it makes me think that PC is trying to save as much cap space as possible early in the season.  Maybe he is looking to make a move for a marquee player at the trade deadline.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Imafan needs to increase his 10 mg of Prozac to horse sized pills.

I do agree recchi doesn't look useful and has taken up the spot Murray had on this team 2 years ago.

But, I am going to give Imafan a challenge.  In the next 48hours, please say something positive on these boards.

Like, Wow Bergy is looking like he did before the massive brain rattling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Should have been strictly a rental player last year, another undersized forward who can't throw a check-just what we need.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Recchi should rent a car and drive right out of Boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

The greatest player in the NHL at re-directing shots from the Point.

But thats it. Period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

not even worth responding to

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi is horrible! Why doesnt anyone talk about this?:
    not even worth responding to
    Posted by dkrejci46

Why? Did you just buy a new Recchi jersey?

Recchi isn't terrible but he is old. Leadership is one thing but there is leaders out there that aren't 42!
    He definately doesn't help out Bergeron and Kobasew on the rush.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I don't know why you say no one talks about it....we did.

Like Paulmend said, I think he can be useful at the end of the year, but right now, his presence penalise poor Bergy.

I would take Marchand to help Bergeron's production, and force Recchi to take days off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rugger02. Show rugger02's posts

It has been hard to watch that line all year and would like to see either Bitz or Marchand get a shot at the wing position. Not a huge fan of Sobotka as I thought he regressed last year and if they do end up bringing Sobotka up IMO it should be alongside Begin on the 4th line and Bitz on the 3rd line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey he has a goal and an assist. So he's not pointless and he wasn't brought here to HIT either. I think eventually that line will be tweaked with as well.

I say his game will pick up at least he's not expensive like other players Ryder, Chara and Wideman whom are playing horribly. I'll give Mark more time he deserves it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ok I am one who knocks players when there not performing so..the old saying is.
    Your only as good as who you play with..meaning..the whole team litterally stinks.,Someone said in a psot the other day, give it 20 games, i say maybe 12 and then start moving players..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i called in a RECCHIN BALL amber alert before the avs game, but he then went on to pot his first goal.  find someone else to blame like ferrence. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

i called in a RECCHIN BALL amber alert before the avs game, but he then went on to pot his first goal.  find someone else to blame like ferrence. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus

I am not blaming him.. i am simply pointing out he stinks. Ferrence stinks and makes pee wee mistakes all the time but people talk about that already.

1 million dollars wasted. Give a kid a chance.. you would be losing NOTHING here by doing that.

Sections
Shortcuts