Recchi Re-signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Re: Recchi Re-signed

In Response to Re: Recchi Re-signed:
    pucman, so by your logic, if Rob Blake came to us and said, hey, i want one more year, I want it to be with you, the bruins are supposed to say, hmmmmm, we really wanted to give mcquad sometime this year, so no thanks. Blake say, I'll sign for a mill, PC is supposed to say no thanks, we have a rookie in mind?
    Posted by pbergeron37

ohhhhh not at all....i would send boychuk down to providence in a heartbeat....we saw what happened to him last year when given a chance....mcquiad is reaching for straws when your comparing what i said...i said if they had a outstanding camp they have no opening for a rookie with a strong camp to seize......recchi in the beginning of last year was horrible,a step behind consitently....yes he came around strong,but some how you have to get to your raw talent to add speed & youth to your line up....with the recchi signing you stunt that growth & with JC relying on vets I can see the same thing happening next year with a lost of a top 6 forward 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Cindy and Ovie. The bruins are young they are going to get speed tonight ang got size with the trade, What they need is a veteran like Recchhi to guide them along, and also pitch in with the O-fence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

pucman, so by your logic, if Rob Blake came to us and said, hey, i want one more year, I want it to be with you, the bruins are supposed to say, hmmmmm, we really wanted to give mcquad sometime this year, so no thanks. Blake say, I'll sign for a mill, PC is supposed to say no thanks, we have a rookie in mind?
    Posted by pbergeron37

You should stick with the facts, and avoid trying to make people look bad by expanding on their thoughts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Recchi- please just retire. Bruins need youth, speed, and size. Get ready to see the same offense next year bruins fans. Gain the red line, dump the puck, work the cycle, pass to the open pointman to help get recchi a tip. No improvement. PC promised changes and is not delivering, except for horton Definetion of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Ladys and gentlemen, the brett favre of the NHL, mark recchi
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Go back to your hole troll!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi Re-signed : You should with the facts, and avoid trying to make people look bad by expanding on their thoughts. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

nas i didnt take it as shot against me...everyone has there thoughts & feelings,but the day you start taking this 2 serious is the day to bale....boychuk is a perfect example of what i was trying to get at....the b,s have played around with him for over a year,giving him a chance,taking him out....it came down to needing him for him to flourish,& in my opinion became a top 4 Dman....CJ has a reluctance to insert youth & i wish PC would force his hand a little more....youth brings passion,speed & emotion something the bruins could use....the recchi signing just furthers the veteran depth on the team....so now you have recchi,ryder,sturm,thorton all filling those wing positions....maybe its not recchi persay but the positions filled by other vets

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi Re-signed : Go back to your hole troll!
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD

How am I a troll. Is it just because I dont like recchi and preferred the bruins didnt resign him. That makes me a troll because I have an opinion. Have fun watching recchi sucking wind next year trying to catch up to his teammates

Sections
Shortcuts