Recchi shoot out attempt.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Recchi shoot out attempt.

What a feeble effort by Recchi he didn't even get a shot off. Julien must be a crackerjack for using him. His career percentage was 10 percent going in.

Does Recchi have comprimising photos of Julien its all i can figure. He wastes enough pp opportunities like the 3 give aways on the 1st 2 pps and you let him take a shot in the shootout again where he displays his feeble hands and loses the puck without anyone checking him'

Please fffffin Retire you uselss piece of dirt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Re: Recchi shoot out attempt.

In Response to Recchi shoot out attempt.:
    [QUOTE]What a feeble effort by Recchi he didn't even get a shot off. Julien must be a crackerjack for using him. His career percentage was 10 percent going in. Does Recchi have comprimising photos of Julien its all i can figure. He wastes enough pp opportunities like the 3 give aways on the 1st 2 pps and you let him take a shot in the shootout again where he displays his feeble hands and loses the puck without anyone checking him' Please fffffin Retire you uselss piece of dirt.
    Posted by woodtick7[/QUOTE]

I thought sunlight would have come up before he skated one half of the ice for that miserable attempt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

I agree 100%. Brutal coaching decision! I know we have a lot of people out but this guy seeing the ice with Bergeron and Sturm is ridiculous. 

I couldn't even complain about Ference tonight. It looks like they did the right thing by moving Stuart up and him as 5th d man. Stuart played a really good game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I have a question...why start a new discussion when the identical same thread was started about 5 minutes before you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We can play D... now we need some O.

...and Recchi isn't doing much worse than the others so give him a chance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi shoot out attempt.:
    [QUOTE]I have a question...why start a new discussion when the identical same thread was started about 5 minutes before you.
    Posted by dhitch[/QUOTE]\

it must be worth repeating

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Love your post epavao. You hit the nail on the head. Is the shootout over yet i still think he is trying to cross the blueline with that blinding speed. His puck handling skills were displayed right in front of all the Recchi.

What do you have to say about that Recchi backers. Didn't Julien realize you can't deflect the puck in a shoot out. You need hands and skill to score and ah yes generate some speed coming in on net.  Hell Grandpa munster could skate faster then that feeb.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

[QUOTE]We can play D... now we need some O. ...and Recchi isn't doing much worse than the others so give him a chance.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Wow.. He kills every play that is started by losing the puck and he cant get to loose pucks when he is not in the play. He's the worst... by far. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

The kicker is...HE HAD PRICE DOWN AND OUT!!!  All he had to do was pull it accross and into the empty net but in true Recchi fashion the puck just rolls off his stick into the sprawling Price.  In all seriousness everybody, Price played a great game and Timmy was pretty good also....Bergy and Rydes also played well but man something has to change in Beantown and I mean soon!!!!!  We need a goal scorer!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

They need help and now...Recchi during the shootout was brutal to watch, not to mention Bergeron didn't even hit the net!!!!  The offence right now lacks anyone who can finish.  Where the F is Ryder, he is a "sniper" lol...Those two first round picks guarantee nothing in the future, deal them if you can, for someone who has potted at least thirty in a season and preferably is under twenty five.  Tall order for sure but thats why Chiarelli gets paid and is in charge...This is starting to remind me of those Steve Kasper years when they brought in Kevin Stevens and Ranford, spiraling out of control!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Yes, it was sad, almost embarassing, to see Recchi in the shootout. 

Who would you choose?
    Sobotka, maybe?  How about Hunwick? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, it was sad, almost embarassing, to see Recchi in the shootout.  Who would you choose? Sobotka, maybe?  How about Hunwick? 
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Neely in street shoes would have been a better choice then Recchi.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, it was sad, almost embarassing, to see Recchi in the shootout.  Who would you choose? Sobotka, maybe?  How about Hunwick? 
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]
    Ryder.  He looked desperate to score several times during the game, and at least could have gotten some velocity on a shot.
    Edit:  Though to be honest, neither Bergeron nor Wheeler put a good move or shot on Price either.  Awful shootout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Recchi shoot out attempt.:
    [QUOTE]What a feeble effort by Recchi he didn't even get a shot off. Julien must be a crackerjack for using him. His career percentage was 10 percent going in. Does Recchi have comprimising photos of Julien its all i can figure. He wastes enough pp opportunities like the 3 give aways on the 1st 2 pps and you let him take a shot in the shootout again where he displays his feeble hands and loses the puck without anyone checking him' Please fffffin Retire you uselss piece of dirt.
    Posted by woodtick7[/QUOTE]
    In hindsight the decision to let RECCHI shoot probably cost the BRUINS the game. I thought his play and shootout attempt were "disturbing". But I will stay loyal to coach JULIEN for this reason. IMO he knows RECCHI is struggling. Perhaps he wanted to give Mark a chance to do something positive for himself and the team to get him going for the long term, over risking 1 point at this stage of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I agree with all of you ...Recchi was a bad move but if he would have scored Julien could have been a hero .....still I would have love to see Sobotka or Chara or Lethonen or Marchand .....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Recchi shoot out attempt. : In hindsight the decision to let RECCHI shoot probably cost the BRUINS the game. I thought his play and shootout attempt were "disturbing". But I will stay loyal to coach JULIEN for this reason. IMO he knows RECCHI is struggling. Perhaps he wanted to give Mark a chance to do something positive for himself and the team to get him going for the long term, over risking 1 point at this stage of the season.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Giving potential points away to instill confidence isn't a smart move as 1 point may be the difference in obtaining a playoff spot.

If they want to give Recchi confidence may a suggest a game of checkers at a seniors home against a alzhiemers patient. I doubt he wins that game either as as hands can't move a checker no matter a hockey puck.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

After the Bruins lost I switched over and watched the Wings beat San Jose in the shootout....what a treat to watch skilled players...Datsyuk and Zetterburg both made dazzling moves turning the goalie inside out while burying the puck...it painfully reminded me how pitiful the attempts by Boston were....its a must to approach with speed and have abilities to control the puck....you either got it or you aint Im afraid...not a lot for Julien to pick from but there are some who never get a chance it seems...where is this Soderburg that was supposed to crack our line-up...maybe we need PJ back for the shootout...frustrated but faithful...GO BRUINS