Recchi............asking too much

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Recchi............asking too much

As soon as injured players are back, his role needs to be re-defined.  At his age, it is not fair to ask him to contribute as a top 6 forward.  

He needs to be rested every few games, and when he does play, it should be lesser minutes and more situational - ie power play,...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Re: Recchi............asking too much

I agree....hes useless coming up the ice on a rush,bogging the whole line down....& when savy & looch do come back whos goin to the stands? Paille? Sobotka? Marchand?   Id be upset if they benched any of those 3 over recchi,but you watch CJ will

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Julien will probably put Recchi on the PK next.

Sobotka has to stay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think Marchand will be sent back and Recchi back on the 3rd line.
    Sobotka has been playing really well and hate to see sent down.
    Paille is staying. He was brought in to fill the void Axellson left on the PK and has done very well.
    By sending down only one pplayer the Bruins will have an extra player to scratch on their game roster.  This is a good thing as it 'll create a sense of competition.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

I love how Marchand is a lil pesk to the other team,great energy player with some skills....he seems to be holding the stick alittle tight with his chances & im thinking after he puts acouple in he will relax & become a pretty decent scorer...hes had chances   I love speed & energy specially from the young players & thats what all 3 of these kids are bringing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Julien will probably put Recchi on the PK next. Sobotka has to stay.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I hope that is sarcasm! Recchi is great in front of the net so I can see him on the man advantage... but PK?

Sobotka has been the best of the call-ups, but I don't think that is saying much. He wasn't particularly impressive last year when called-up either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha Tony Clifton gettin salty with your sarcasm I like it. This is a good question and I like Marchands game. Pesky little agitator is what is and he is good at it.

He had Buffalo's attention last night they wanted him bad butt me thinks he might be the odd man out because just like in Providence he takes dumb penalties and at very bad times. Also I believe Recchi will come around and can play on any line plus put the biscuit in the basket allot more than Brad.

Sections
Shortcuts