Red Light Timmy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

Re: Red Light Timmy

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

I wonder where is Kanes " TT can do no wrong " Donut...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJSell. Show JJSell's posts

Rasek get blanks islanders on saturday and tubby timmy get relegated to the bench for a couple of games and possibly the season.

man did he give up some soft 5 hole goals

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

And I observe: 1) Time off hurts this team - they'll put a string of wins when the schedule starts to close in 2) Timmy has one thing left to prove - or has he done it all? 3) Morris is more offensive than Ward - could be a bad thing 4) We are giving up a lot of shorties - 2 or 3 in preseason and one yesterday 5) Last year we lost 2 games by more than one goal - this year 2/3.

Good teams get cold ... and Great teams turn red hot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

In Response to Re: Red Light Timmy:
    [QUOTE]And I observe: 1) Time off hurts this team - they'll put a string of wins when the schedule starts to close in 2) Timmy has one thing left to prove - or has he done it all? 3) Morris is more offensive than Ward - could be a bad thing 4) We are giving up a lot of shorties - 2 or 3 in preseason and one yesterday 5) Last year we lost 2 games by more than one goal - this year 2/3. Good teams get cold ... and Great teams turn red hot!
    Posted by ErnestoGiove[/QUOTE]

Chiarelli tried to make us believe that Morris is a #2 D-man. I don't think it's the case and Morris is not the better D-man defensively. I always though that a #2 D-man could play in every situation and has to show an excellent offensive/defensive game. It's definitely not the case with Morris...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Before any of you add your fricken posts, proof read the darn thing. Some of you type and put sentances together like you are in the 2nd grade or your from some european country.......So darn annoying. Makes no sense what so ever.

Oh ya, and the B's were terrible last night. Whats with the hail marry passing. They did it most of the night and it never works. Get back to the basics and make the easy smart play. Six goals on Timmy and the goals werent all that great. Awful, the whole team was just awful. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Hunwick to providence, boychuk in
    Ryder and Kobasew to anywhere for draft picks
    Trade 1st and 3rd pick plus a prospect for kovalchuk and then..
    The Bs are an exciting team...........
    Sorry guys but even chara played awful, falling down alot,,ferrence no skill at all..The 4th line has grit and determination where the other 3 dont..wheeler showed signs of getting back on track.Kreji was a slow starter last year so he will be fine..
    TT looks like he doesnt care..Rask needs a chance to prove hes a number 1.
    Oh and if you theink if they roll over the islanders saturday there woes are over,,think again,,I dont see this team winning anymore than 4 games the rest of this month based on there play..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

I have already writes a post here saying that the contract of Thomas was a mistake. (just a gift between buddies) with OUR money.  Now with 20M$ against the salary cap for the next 4 years, forget the cup and we don`t have any others choice than to rebuild this team with our draft picks and young players.  But not before to fire Jacobs and his stupid GM staff.

And our success of the last year don`t originate from Chiarelli, but of the mediocrity of our team the last 5 years. (  Higher Draft Picks )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Trade TT to Phoenix for Bryzgalov .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

[QUOTE]Before any of you add your fricken posts, proof read the darn thing. Some of you type and put sentances together like you are in the 2nd grade or your from some european country. 
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

quoted for irony

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nipasan. Show Nipasan's posts

Wasn't Mr Swisscheese just signed to a huge contract extension?
    How come nobody's bitchin about him like they were Kessel?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

wally what on earth is your problem with kobasew

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Timmy looked like a Habs goalie last night and the defense wasn't much better. The back checking and breakout was horrible too.

Hmmmmm.........Can we please move on to NYI asap! Its too early to be worried.

Soon, the Sox will be over and we will have to deal with all the "hockey" experts from Landsdowne street on these boards.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]Trade TT to Phoenix for Bryzgalov .
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

sorry, but no gm in the nhl will take thomas, unless bruins eat up big opart of his contract. PC really cornered himself with this one and he is stuck with thomas.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Guys, I know every two points count but doesn't this thread fall under " The sky is falling" column a wee bit? TT has had two bad games. Last year early on Julien called out both Timmy and Manny that they had to pick up their play. Thomas will get better. The Bruins will tighten up their defense. They will score goals. Most likely they're not going to duplicate last seasons feats, but they will make the playoffs and hopefully go farther. Hopefully, Thomas gets a rest tomorrow, Rask gets a win and Timmy gets competitive. He's always at his best when pushed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Just by curiosity. Who is Mr Swisscheese?  loll
    Several players signed a contract since a few months.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

As for me, I know that Thomas is competitive. But not eternal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]wally what on earth is your problem with kobasew
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]
     Kobasew 2.5 plus ryders 4 = 6.5 plus 1.6 in space now = kovalchuk..besides the fact hes an under acheiver,,does nothing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Are you crazy or what ? Timmy is the man.....you forgot last 2 years? Without Thomas last year, this team not finish 1st in the East. Come on ! just 3 games folks !

Give this goalie a break. Where's Lucic, Savard and company last game ? You Cannot always blame the goalie. All the players are the reason of the lost against ducks.

Boston fans : You're the only fans who want to trade the Vezina trophy winner after only 3 starts ! I don't believe what i read on this forum !

And stop talking about he's salary, Timmy deserve it more than others players in this team, he's a great competitor and he will step-up, i am sure !

Go Bruins ! ! True fans know that you bounce !

A message for Timmy : do silence your critics !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

looks like timmy chubbins gets the start. good luck bruins. looks like it is gonna be a long night with lots of red lights going off behind the round mound of rebound.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTtheFloppingFOOL. Show TTtheFloppingFOOL's posts

[QUOTE]Are you crazy or what ? Timmy is the man.....you forgot last 2 years? Without Thomas last year, this team not finish 1st in the East. Come on ! Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

Who cares about a #1 finish in the east??? Have you heard of a little thing called the playoffs??

Sections
Shortcuts