relax bs will win game 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

relax bs will win game 5

last series we lost in buf on fri got tukka and the team 2 days rest and played mon and won at home...what does everyone expect us to win every game? phily isnt a losy team...this is a tough series, but im confident we did our job by winning 1 and have game 5 in our barn (5-0) with an extra day rest to close this series out...the bs easily couldve won last night..so while it wouldve been nice to win last night..maybe its better it works out this way..instead of a 9 day layoff until may 16 the bs will have same route as last series win on monday  off tue,wed,thur, fri and play on weekend  not to much rest but enough rest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: relax bs will win game 5

I agree no need to panic yet.  The Bruins are still well in controll of this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

if phily controled and dominated play then maybe we have something to worry about but this was a back and forth game that couldve went either way..and rask wasnt on his game like he was in game 3....no worries we are home the extra day rest will do wonders for the team and rask will be rock solid monday count on it...it ends mon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The pressure is on the Bruins right now. If they lose the next game, season's over folks. They will lose the series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

If the Bruins start to hit Brier, Pronger, and Richards we will win the seris Monday. We can't let them run around in our end without paying a price and we have to be tougher in our zone and clear the puck. Scoring is not a problem in the playoffs but we are tough in our zone and we have to be. I would like to see Richards go down HARD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good call on the rest days bruin8,  9 day layoff after a high .... not good.
    Remember last season what happened after that long layoff against the Canes ???
    They were not the same team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

pressure is not on boston...even a loss and we still would have to lose in phily and in boston again not haappening....to many vets on the bs to let that happen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Not sure if anyone noticed but Briere looked to have hurt his back on a crosscheck in the B's defensive zone - I think it was Wideman and there was no call.  When Briere skated back to the bench he seemed to say "my back" to the trainer.  Let's hope he's dinged up because I feel he has been their best player. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

In Response to Re: relax bs will win game 5:
    if phily controled and dominated play then maybe we have something to worry about but this was a back and forth game that couldve went either way..and rask wasnt on his game like he was in game 3....no worries we are home the extra day rest will do wonders for the team and rask will be rock solid monday count on it...it ends mon
    Posted by bruins8

Love your positive outlook and enthusiasm, bruns8. I think it will be a hard fought battle Monday night - the Flyers are fighting for their lives and, as much as I HATE them, they do have some talent. They're not going to roll over and play dead. It will be a war. But I think the rest will help Tuuka, having a game back will help Stuart, and Chara will also benefit from the extra day off. I mean, Big Z logs crazy minutes night in and night out. An extra day of rest should help him out. I think the Bruins will rise up and get it done Monday night. Tukka shines and the Bruins win 4-1, including an empty net goal. Eff the Flyers and their obnoxious fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

it will be tough game on monday night, but i think they will get it done.  they don't want to go back to philly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

The pressure is on the Bruins right now. If they lose the next game, season's over folks. They will lose the series.
    Posted by cosmo14

yeah, just like they weren't going to make the playoffs, and they were "one & done". Bruins have control, and the pressure is squarely on Philly's shoulders, unless it goes to game 7, then it's anyones game. Bruins are definitely in the drivers seat now, with 2 out of 3 games on home ice. AND....in case you haven't noticed, they've played well in the other teams barn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by bruins8

Whew !!!! I'll sleep better now that bruins8 has reassured us the B's won't lose Monday . Hey wait a minute didn't he assure us yesterday that the B's would win because of Rask and Chara. Now I'm going to toss and turn at night because of the bruins8 jinx. I hope you're right but if they lose on Monday please no predictions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

put it this way you have to bet 1000 dollars on which team to win game 5 who is your money going on?   id have to go with the bs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

put it this way you have to bet 1000 dollars on which team to win game 5 who is your money going on?   id have to go with the bs
    Posted by bruins8

I'm going with the B's too bruins8 . But sometimes your commenting and predicting on the B's makes me nervous . ( because of your track record ) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

not being a homer i just think the bruins will be very focused and determined to end this series monday at home and the rest will only help...you never know how it will play out but i like our chances...3 weeks ago today we were down 1-0 to buf and 2-0 in game 2.....if anyone said the bs would be hosting game 5 in rd 2 with a 3-1 lead  i think we would have taken that.....  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Not sure if anyone noticed but Briere looked to have hurt his back on a crosscheck in the B's defensive zone - I think it was Wideman and there was no call.  When Briere skated back to the bench he seemed to say "my back" to the trainer.  Let's hope he's dinged up because I feel he has been their best player. 
    Posted by hangnail

I saw the same thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Posted by cosmo14

LOL silly troll

Sections
Shortcuts