Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????

Ethan Moreau is 33 and had 44 pts in his last 4 seasons some of you suggesting that the BRUINS trade for him ...meanwhile the same fans want to trade Wheeler who is 21 and will probably score 35 to 40 goals next season ....go figure ...do we want to trade all our best players and get all the craps from the other team ????? please give me a f..... brake...enough is enough please stop all those stupid comments and trade rumors

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????

In Response to Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:
    Ethan Moreau is 33 and had 44 pts in his last 4 seasons some of you suggesting that the BRUINS trade for him ...meanwhile the same fans want to trade Wheeler who is 21 and will probably score 35 to 40 goals next season ....go figure ...do we want to trade all our best players and get all the craps from the other team ????? please give me a f..... brake...enough is enough please stop all those stupid comments and trade rumors
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

Wheeler might get 25-30 next year. Depends on who he plays with. No way he scores 40 goals. He is not that good. Take his c**k out of your mouth. He's a good player, definately. I think he can be a regular offensive producer. But to say he is one of the best forwards in the league because he was drafted 5th overall is a stretch. He might score 40 one day, if he's lucky. He isn't our best player. by far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

I've already said that he will score 350 G in the next 10 years

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

pbergeron37.....yep right and in 3 years from now I will accept your apolodgies and you will probably agree with me that I should be GM assistant or call it special concellor for the Bruins

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

No Ethan Moreu here !!!!    He spends too much time on the IR list. Oiler fan's know this.. My belief is : Either you like Wheeler or not, I believe that Wheeler better be playing good hockey by 2011 trade deadline, or I believe he will be traded. Go B's Go !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

After next season you bunch of weirdos will never mention Wheeler again in trade possibility....UNTOUCHABLES : Looch-Wheel-Rask-Krejci-Boychuk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:
    After next season you bunch of weirdos will never mention Wheeler again in trade possibility....UNTOUCHABLES : Looch-Wheel-Rask-Krejci-Boychuk

Put your money where your mouth is Stanley.  I bet he won't score 35 next year.  I'll even pro rate it if he gets hurt.  If he doesn't get 35 you stop posting.  If he gets 3+5 I'll stop posting.

bet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

Once again StanleyCup you show how little you know, Boychuck is a free agent, after July 1st anyone can have him. Wheeler is in play and certainly not untouchable. By the way he is an RFA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BadHabitudeéééif Wheeler doesnt get 30 I will stop posting but if he gets 30 or more ..you disappear ....we dont need people that cannot recognize talent in this room

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

In Response to Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:

Im with you on this one, our managment is runed by a bunch of fvcking monkeys, they may read alll these stupied posts and might actaully listen to some of these brain dead idea i see on here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:

Wrong- Only untouchables are rask,krejci and seguin/hall

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : Wrong- Only untouchables are rask,krejci and seguin/hall
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Wrong.  The only untouchables in the entire league are Crosby and Ovechkin.  Every other player in the NHL can be bought with a big enough package.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BadHabitudeéééif Wheeler doesnt get 30 I will stop posting but if he gets 30 or more ..you disappear ....we dont need people that cannot recognize talent in this room
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

So now it's 30 goals?  What happened to 35?  What happened to 50 goal scorer in 2 years?  What happened to the comparisons to Mario Lemieux?

He had 38 points this year, that ties him for 172nd in the league in scoring.  And given how many players are tied, I'd guess there are at least 250 players in front of him in the league.

Yes, he has talent.  He's got good hands, but not such great hands that he can rely on that to the exclusion of other aspects of the game, hitting in particular as everyone on the planet recognizes.  Krecji has better hands than Wheeler and is in fact a better player.

He has potential.  Yes.
    He is NOT a shoe in.
    Will he improve, probably, but the big question is by how much?
    He has a lot of hard work ahead of him to become better in this league.
    Another question, will he do that hard work?

So why will GM's come begging on their knees for this guy as you say?

Look, it would be a really nice thing in this world if EVERY Bruin could pot 35 goals next year, but that's not going to happen.  You have to ge realistic.  Realistically Wheeler is nothing that special right now.  Realistically, both Hall and Seguin will put up more points than Wheeler next year.  Realistically I see Wheeler as a 30 goal scorer as his full potential in this league and it would be great if that happens, and that won't be next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sceagle16. Show sceagle16's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : Wrong.  The only untouchables in the entire league are Crosby and Ovechkin.  Every other player in the NHL can be bought with a big enough package.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Not-A-Shot, you're pretty much right on about the untouchable thing. Let's face it, no one is untouchable.  Wayne Gretzky is the greatest player ever and even he was traded, in his prime no less.  As far as these trade rumors go, you're an idiot if you wanna give up Wheeler for Moreau straight up, and you're out of your mind if you don't take Ryan for Wheeler straight up (which I doubt Anaheim would ever want to do).  Plain and simply, at this point in his career, Wheeler plays too small for his size.  He should be able to use his size to win puck battles along the boards and position in front of the net, but he doesn't do either.  He also tries way too hard to dangle around defensman on the rush, which often times creates turnovers at the blue line and odd-man opportunities the other way. 

In fairness to him, he has averaged about 42 points the past 2 seasons, which ain't bad for your first two years in the show.  And at a 2.8 mill cap hit, I'd say he lived up to his end of the deal.  With his shot, foot speed, and size I think that the expectations should be high (i.e. 30 goals) in the future if we do resign him.  But unless he figures out how to put it all together, he'll never reach his potential.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Bhaahahahaa wheeler is a lazy bum a 6'4 creampuff here's hoping he gets traded in the offseason.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyo77. Show guyo77's posts

I will take the other side of however much you would like to wager on this bet.  No way he is going to score 350.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

The way he has digressed since Dec. of '08 I'd be surprised if he had 35 goals.. in the next 2 years combined.. what is your love for this kid? He had a 2 month flash 2 seasons ago.. he hasn't shown up since!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

please give me a f..... brake...enough is enough please stop all those stupid comments and trade rumors

Stanley , you are one different guy ! You post this ^^^ after posting this below 4 hours earlier.

PM EDT
    First: 1/25/2010
    Last: 6/17/2010
    I would trade Ryder +Ferrence and our no.2 pick for Malkin and Pittsburgh's pick
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

I think you need to take your own advice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

Wheeler is one of the more frustrating players to watch....has all the talent- but to me - not enough grit and mental edge to win 1-1 battles. Some of the best hands if not the best hands on the team right now-.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I don't think they allow goals scored on the driveway......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Hey StanleyCup, are you like Wheeler's mother or something?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

enough said....you will all see next season how good he is ....

no more comments on Blake ...but please just stop using his name in your stupid transaction rumors

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Uh, NAS...want to rephrase this?  "Every other player in the NHL can be bought with a big enough package."

Wheeler's negotiating rights have been traded to Vancouver for a box of Whistler 2010 Men's Hockey Gold Medal Game ticket stubbs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

enough said....you will all see next season how good he is .... no more comments on Blake ...but please just stop using his name in your stupid transaction rumors
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley, I'll jump in on this bet as well.  Here's the deal:

If you win, everyone who gets in on this bet (BadHab, Guyo, me) and anyone else who decides they want in will stop posting, and to add to that, I will support you in your bid to be Assistant GM.

If you lose, you will stop posting and nobody will have to look at your stupid Wheeler posts again.

Do we have a deal?

BadHab, Guyo, you guys ok with this too?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : Stanley, I'll jump in on this bet as well.  Here's the deal: If you win, everyone who gets in on this bet (BadHab, Guyo, me) and anyone else who decides they want in will stop posting, and to add to that, I will support you in your bid to be Assistant GM. If you lose, you will stop posting and nobody will have to look at your stupid Wheeler posts again. Do we have a deal? BadHab, Guyo, you guys ok with this too?
    Posted by beantowngm15

I'll get in on this.