Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:
    In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : I'll get in on this.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

Alright.  Currently Stanley, it's me, BadHab, Guyo, and BlackandGold.  Same deal.  You still down buddy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons????:
    In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : Alright.  Currently Stanley, it's me, BadHab, Guyo, and BlackandGold.  Same deal.  You still down buddy?
    Posted by beantowngm15

I'm in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : I'm in.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Add NAS to that list.  Cmon Stanley, we're waiting for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Ridiculous who wants a player with 44 points in his last 4 seasons???? : Not-A-Shot, you're pretty much right on about the untouchable thing. Let's face it, no one is untouchable.  Wayne Gretzky is the greatest player ever and even he was traded, in his prime no less.  As far as these trade rumors go, you're an idiot if you wanna give up Wheeler for Moreau straight up, and you're out of your mind if you don't take Ryan for Wheeler straight up (which I doubt Anaheim would ever want to do).  Plain and simply, at this point in his career, Wheeler plays too small for his size.  He should be able to use his size to win puck battles along the boards and position in front of the net, but he doesn't do either.  He also tries way too hard to dangle around defensman on the rush, which often times creates turnovers at the blue line and odd-man opportunities the other way.  In fairness to him, he has averaged about 42 points the past 2 seasons, which ain't bad for your first two years in the show.  And at a 2.8 mill cap hit, I'd say he lived up to his end of the deal.  With his shot, foot speed, and size I think that the expectations should be high (i.e. 30 goals) in the future if we do resign him.  But unless he figures out how to put it all together, he'll never reach his potential.
    Posted by sceagle16

Get the facts right Gertie is top 4, def not the greatest ever that goes to a certain #4. The rest of your post is good though.

On Wheels, a change of venue and a move to center would be great for this kid, I hope he stays though, but he will not get the shot he needs at center to become the complete player. He needs  to be  more of a puck carrier, than the go to guy because he is not there yet as a scorer but he has the potential.