Ruff being a cry baby again after the game boooo hoooo my flopping players getting hurt wahoooo sniffle sniffle!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Ruff being a cry baby again after the game boooo hoooo my flopping players getting hurt wahoooo sniffle sniffle!

After the game he is crying about his injuries and also blames the refs for not calling a cross checking on the bruins in the final min of the 3rd. If anything ruff should be thanking the refs because without them they would be down 3-0 in thi series!

Meanwhile the bruins battered bruised and injured just keep sticking up for eachother and playing as a team and winning games.

ruff cry me a river you classles baby

want a rattle ruff?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Ruff being a cry baby again after the game boooo hoooo my flopping players getting hurt wahoooo sniffle sniffle!

Ruff doing what he does best. 

Whining.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Ruff being a cry baby again after the game boooo hoooo my flopping players getting hurt wahoooo sniffle sniffle!

Meanwhile the bruins battered bruised and injured just keep sticking up for eachother and playing as a team and winning games.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

I agree, MILANlucic17.  I'm starting to like this years playoff team more than last years.  Keep it up, boys!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

He has been whiner for years if he ever smiled he'd break his face on the post game interview he sounds like man who's team is already whipped! They're done!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He is starting to feel the pressure just like his players.  It was funny how the Sabres where saying how good their chemistry was this year.  It always make me laugh when a team doing well say something like that. 
       The real chemistry you see it when the team is not playing well like the Bruins where this year.  The Bruins are much stronger to go throug hadversity than the Sabres are.  Pretty soon they will blame each other...lol!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ruff was a wimp when he played and now all he does is bla bla bla .....
    This team plays to the image of Ruff as a player ,  hit and run !
    He forgets to mention that his players intentionally crashed the net and push the Bruins D into Rask.  That he doesn't mention but why would I think that.
    They got away with some and so did the Bruins .
     The better team won last night so ,  yes ,  stop whinning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

It's just diplomacy 101 from the head-coach. Ruff is a veteran coach, he's just saying this to potentially get a make-up call in his teams favor.

I wouldn't put much stock in it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Costas-V. Show Costas-V's posts

Ruff is still upset about the whooping Neely laid on him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt8pgmsfV0

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

That was awesome! They should play that clip on the Jumbotron over and over and over so all his players can see what a little girl he really is. Thanks costas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I've seen this video before but thought it was Rick Vaive taking the beat down.  This is even better!!!  WOW did Neely ever speedbag Ruffs head.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

In Response to Re: Ruff being a cry baby again after the game boooo hoooo my flopping players getting hurt wahoooo sniffle sniffle!:
    Ruff is still upset about the whooping Neely laid on him! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt8pgmsfV0
    Posted by Costas-V

Man, Costas....you stole my post.  Neely rag-dolled Linda.....

Sections
Shortcuts