Rumours,Fantasy Or Reality Game Show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Rumours,Fantasy Or Reality Game Show

It's the Boston new game show on the post Rumours,Fantasy or Reality
    any players you can add to Bostons prize package

Kovalchuk- Fantasy
    Phanneuf-Rumour
    Souray-Reality
    R. Whitney- Reality
    Tkachuk- Reality
    Brunstrom- Reality
    Kariya- Rumour
    Semin- Fantasy
    Sydor - Reality
    Jansen- Reality
    My fantasy trade bonus prize is :
    Thornton,Wideman,Ryder,Hamil, and BST. first pick for Iginla
    My Rumour Bonus prize is:
    Lucic,Krejci and BST> 1st pick for Kovalchuk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Re: Rumours,Fantasy Or Reality Game Show

Who the heck would want Brunstrom he can hardly crack the Dallas lineup. Plus your Kovalchuk suggestion is way off.Why would we trade 3 assets away for 1 player who would be a 2 month rental and either sign some where else in the summer or jump to the KHL.

Whitney, Souray,Kariya and Jannsen are possible i would assume and i would like any of them depending on the price.

The thoughts of Semin would be pure fantasy and would love to see it as he is a true sniper unlike the fabulous Kessel we have to here about constantly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I now hate the term 'sniper'.  It implies a guy who fires high-calibre shots, but from very far away. We call that a perimeter player in hockey. The Bruins don't need a sniper, they need a rolling ball of butcher knives that carves a path to the net and knows what to do when it gets there.

I don't know why they'd give up any kind of asset other than a 5-7th round pick for Janssen or Jannsen or however you spell it.  He'd make about 37 seconds of every game marginally more entertaining.

Kovalchuk and Semin, Bobby Ryan, Eric Staal, and all of the other 26 year old stars who've turned up on this board are totally fantasy picks.  A guy like Ryan might be worth a run with an RFA offer sheet in the off-season, but the Ducks would be idiots not to match.

That leaves guys like Souray who are long-term salary dumps for rebuilding teams and impending UFAs.  For the high-end impending UFAs, the competition is going to be steep.  You'll pay a premium for Whitney or Tkachuk because there will be bidding war.  Longer term players like Souray mean you have to plan around having them in the line-up and that means deciding who's expendable.  I doubt Souray has much impact on this team's playoff aspirations, and he's paid like a #2 D, so can you live with that for the next few years?  Not me.

Unless the players who are already here can show something before the deadline, I wouldn't make any kind of deal unless someone with aspirations made an offer for Ryder - thinking that maybe he'd be able to provide secondary scoring for a playoff run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

If you read the post I'm mocking all the crazy trade rumours,fantasies and reality I personally don't care what Boston will do with trades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I been a bruins fan since early seventies and waiting and patience is my click so lets not do something stupid and trade our first picks. Boston will win tonight and get back in grove and be ready after the break.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ViewFrom311. Show ViewFrom311's posts

Reality - Alex Ponikarovsky will be the guy the Bruins end up acquiring (UFA left-handed shot who can put pucks in the net without a large cap number) and maybe a depth defenseman a la Steve Montador last season (Aaron Ward perhaps).

Fantasy - Any of these superstar types...stop dreaming...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

311,  I like your reality Ponikarvosky good prediction never saw that one, your prize is behind door number 1. Thanks for playing this game Bruins poster .