ryan malone or other possible candates for a trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

ryan malone or other possible candates for a trade

Everyone is mentioning Patrick Sharp and a bunch of other players why not Malone he has 16 goals already this season could be a good player for us. do you think tampa would trade him to us? i personally would like to see him in boston. Also aside from other players mentioned like sharp who would you like to see in a bruins uniform?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Re: ryan malone or other possible candates for a trade

malone would be a good fit for the B,s but is getting paid way to much & for way to long....if the B,s could get ryder & sturm back to scoring goals,then i would like to see them go out & get a d-men that is effective on the PP....maybe streit from the isle,s

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I would love to see Malone as a B too, he would be a perfect fit. But he has a pretty hefty contract, around 4-5 mil if I remember right and not too sure for how long. I doubt TB would want to deal him, he is fitting in very nicely with Stamkos, no doubt that is the main reason for so many goals at this point.

How about Callahan from NYR, I heard we had looked at him already. He throws his body around plenty to say the least. I think he has like 5 or 6 goals for NY anyone know much about this guy? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Malone is locked up until 2015 http://www.capgeek.com/players/display.php?pid=45143&pos=F so you had better be sure. $4.5Mil locked in for 5 more years.

I'd trade Ryder, He comes off the books
    at the end of 2011 so that could be attractive to Tampa, with a 3rd rounder. Some moves must be done and this one not be a bad one at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Boston mgmt looked into bringing in Malone a few yrs ago when he was with the Pens. He has been injury prone and is currently out now, I wouldnt invest money in him that's for sure. He puts up ok numbers, but also rides with St.Louis and Stamkos many nights; a school boy could score with those linemates.

Boston wont make a move before the deadline. Last year was Boston's big chance at a cup, that one year they ''shoulda won''. I bet they have a decent cup shot this year and maybe next and then that's it for awhile. You gotta win when you get your shot. I predict a bigtime scorer at the deadline, Boston has too much youth to trade and too many picks not to land the biggest fish. Id put up something along the lines of Ryder, Bostons 1st pick, Wheeler, for Kovalchuk, and finally a legit chance at raising Lord Stanley's Cup. Even with losing Kovie in the offseason. Your going to see something big done anyways, guarantee it...Boston has cap issues and wont be able to sign all of the great names currently on roster.