Saint Savard and Brother Krecji

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Saint Savard and Brother Krecji

Saint Savard and brother Krecji are true pros and are the very few who value their team, their true fans and the management who had the faith in them to be the players they are. We should be proud to be in such pressence because there are very few players who put team and fans first over and above themselves. These are men of their word and will do their very best to win for the Black and Gold and their fans to the end.
    If the rest of the team follow their lead the Bruins will be in very good shape for years to come.
    Congrats to Management for seeing this opportunity and bring it to be. We are very lucky fans to have such players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rectumjuice. Show rectumjuice's posts

Re: Saint Savard and Brother Krecji

Uhhh riiiiight... I hope they put a restraining order against you ASAP. 'super fans' like you are quite disturbing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Saint Savard and Brother Krecji:
    Uhhh riiiiight... I hope they put a restraining order against you ASAP. 'super fans' like you are quite disturbing.
    Posted by rectumjuice

says "rectumjuice"

I love it..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from looch65. Show looch65's posts

In Response to Re: Saint Savard and Brother Krecji : says "rectumjuice" I love it..
    Posted by Olsonic

You love rectum juice? That is nasty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Rectumjuice?????????    Get your sh-t together. This is about bruin hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Posted by rectumjuice

You're creepy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Saint Savard and Brother Krecji:
    Saint Savard and brother Krecji are true pros and are the very few who value their team, their true fans and the management who had the faith in them to be the players they are. We should be proud to be in such pressence because there are very few players who put team and fans first over and above themselves. These are men of their word and will do their very best to win for the Black and Gold and their fans to the end. If the rest of the team follow their lead the Bruins will be in very good shape for years to come. Congrats to Management for seeing this opportunity and bring it to be. We are very lucky fans to have such players.
    Posted by brunod

We're lucky to have these 2 guys to watch for years to come, you're right. Let's just hope Krejci remembers how well he can play!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

I know exactly what you mean, Brunod.
      Observing the obligatory shaking of the hands after game 7 with Carolina was remarkably telling last season.  Although the dejection of having the season end on a low-note was evident on most faces, Krejci looked absolutely mortified.  And Savard looked downright furious.  It brought me back to some earlier spring where the Bruins were seeded 1st and 8th seeded Montreal ousted us even though we had a 3-1 series lead.  And while our marquis-player and captain smiled and joked and laughed it up while congratulating Jose Theadore, a few players behind big # 19, was Nick Boynton whom looked one step away from going on a shooting spree. The truth is, we havn't had a lot of players like this and it's a shame!  You are right on the money..give me the player with true allegiance any day.

Sections
Shortcuts