Same old Bruins...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Same old Bruins...

Give them a 2 goal lead and they will find a way to blow it!

And fans, let's put the blame where it belongs this time... Looch took a bad penalty followed by a second bad call which gave the Sabres the 5-on-3 goal.

Then Rask let's in a softie from the blue line.

I think they are not playing that bad, but this stuff gets in their heads. Let's see if they can turn it around in the 3rd. GO BRUINS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Same old Bruins...

They will play their typical 3rd period; will outplay the Sabres, but will not score.  Then will lose in OT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from roy22. Show roy22's posts

No Lucic is having a wicked awsome year remember!

No more bashing Lucic or some of the posters here will cry into their Bruins jammies

LOSE NOT LOOSE! Why can't anyone spell that right?

Loose 1 a : not rigidly fastened or securely attached b (1) : having worked partly free from attachments <a loose tooth> (2) : having relative freedom of movement

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Oh no, Wideman just may have blown it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ViewFrom311. Show ViewFrom311's posts

Miro Satan is awful. Why is he still in the lineup?  On the "first" line?!?! 

It's not 1998 anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Satan has great hands but no wheels

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I eat my words... way to gut out a win! They still looked like the were playing not to lose in the 3rd but they found a way so maybe (just maybe) we are turning things around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

yet they won.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Thank god I was wrong.  Another win and I will start to beleive again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Same old Bruins...:
    Miro Satan is awful. Why is he still in the lineup?  On the "first" line?!?!  It's not 1998 anymore.
    Posted by ViewFrom311

I agree his numbers are not there but his speed and smarts have helped to create a number of turnovers/scoring chances for he and his linemates.As long as his line is scoring I can accept that he is not.....as long as he keeps working hard.I hate to say it but I think Recchi has been our weakest forward lately.Obviously he could use a rest because as we all know, the skill/compete level is there.But hey,we are winning and that is enough for me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

A 2-week rest starts this coming Monday, good timing for Recchi and everyone else to heal up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Amazing how people can do a complete 360* on their opinions in 1 hour.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I give credit where it is due.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

how 1 shot in a shootout changes everyone...if w lose in so we are so bad now we are great cause we won....we couldve easly won the other 3 so lately... 4 of last 6 games so

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

A win it was but to go into the playoffs they will need more than 2 goals per. Wideman had his normal terrible game and they got into penalty trouble. I hope PC makes a good move soon to rid the dead weight that has them in this situation. 

GO B's!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts