SAME OLD RUINS...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

SAME OLD RUINS...

Anyone putting thier faith in the Bruins and Delaware North deserves what they get...

18 years since they won a second round matchup

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: SAME OLD RUINS...

Fred no one cares what you think here. You think you are owed something for being a fan. Only supporting a team that will win you a championship is selfish and elitist.

These forums are filled with good fans. Some know-nothing rookie with a grand total of 14 posts amounting to 14 total sentences is hardly going to ruffle any feathers here.

Bruins had a much better season than they had last year, and you know what? This team has so much young tallent, they can be better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Anyone putting thier faith in the Bruins and Delaware North deserves what they get... 18 years since they won a second round matchup
    Posted by FredFromNH
    here we go. and thanks for the history lesson

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

What a bunch of apologist sheep!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

yawn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bellhorny. Show Bellhorny's posts

red no one cares what you think here. You think you are owed something for being a fan. Only supporting a team that will win you a championship is selfish and elitist.

These forums are filled with good fans. Some know-nothing rookie with a grand total of 14 posts amounting to 14 total sentences is hardly going to ruffle any feathers here.

Bruins had a much better season than they had last year, and you know what? This team has so much young tallent, they can be better.

Yes. Red sounds like a bitter '98 Yankees fan...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Bitter, No, Upset yes. When was the last time a Bruins game kept you on the seat of your pants. How many Bruin fans can honestly say they expected the team to be playing in game 7 of the Eastern Conference semi-finals at the beginning of the season. So no, not the same old ruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EratX. Show EratX's posts

I see exactly where this poster is coming from. There is a large contingency of people that say "we didnt expect them to be the #1 seed" etc. But the fact is they were. They were a top 3 team in the NHL this year - the cards fell perfectly for them and they land home ice through entire playoffs and they pull a no show in a few games? But we won one round....big whoop.

This team as is should be playing in the next round and the players are to blame. Experience? Doesnt seem to be an issue in Chicago does it? So last years game 7 lost to the Habs equates to us losing Game 7 in the 2nd round this year how? The NHL is a year by year scenario with free agents, injuries, cap room, etc. and the pure fact is the Bruins had everything lined up and they choked...yet again. Sugarcoat it anyway you want - some fans wont complain if they go 0-82 because they wear the black and gold - but some fans hold the team accountable and thats fine too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Building... that's how to look at it boys... tweak it by adding one more solid offensive piece, take away Manny and add Tuuka....  Building....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Fred and Erat....

We'll be looking for you on the tailgate of the bandwagon next year...

...when you jump back on.

Obviously you are not real fans, you never showed up to comment on the team when things were going good....

...you only come around to b*itch , as if you really cared in the first place.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Fred and Erat.... We'll be looking for you on the tailgate of the bandwagon next year... ...when you jump back on.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Exactly.

Hey have a good off-season Zilla. Always fun talking hockey with you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Exactly. Hey have a good off-season Zilla. Always fun talking hockey with you.
    Posted by Olsonic

Back at ya, buddy! It's great talking with people who have a grip on reality.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Hey Zilla,  Don't go away!!!  There's lots of action coming up with contracts, trades, players let go....all shaping the next year's Bruins.

Another great quote as your tag line!!   I don't want to miss those, especially since you change them every few days.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I learn so much from you guys. Sometimes even stuff that's true!

Anyway, it's obvious who's here to add to the conversation, and who's here sorta randomly, to peep in and say something dumb. Difference is, when we say something dumb it's not the norm.

But there are great reasons not to censor bullsh1t. For instance, it helps you appreciate people who don't have eerie anger complexes. You can easily forget what's really out there if you're in the habit of hanging out with primarily rational and emotionally stable people.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Played a fine series, exceeded our expectations, lots of positive things to build on next year blah blah blah. Same old excuses, same old rhetoric of failure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Building... that's how to look at it boys... tweak it by adding one more solid offensive piece, take away Manny and add Tuuka....  Building....
    Posted by GABees

I'm with yah GABees Building...Building...Building! The Devils and Red Wings failed for years before they started putting together 3 Cups each!

I'm staying in for the long run with this team. They've got key personnel young
    and in place to mature!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Hey, I'm as disappointed as anyone. I wished the Bruins could have at least reached the conference finals, if not the Cup finals, win or lose. But it was a great season. They built on last year, overcame injuries and a midseason slump and were an exciting team to watch.

With the salary cap making Jacobs less of a factor, I'm more positive. Peter C's deals at the trade deadline helped. The offseason will be key. I  hope the Bruins can keep the core together next year of Savard, Lucic, Sturm, Kessel, Bergeron, Krecji (sp?), Ryder and Chara but I know it will be tough. Still, I haven't been this excited about the Bruins in more than a decade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

I'm with yah GABees Building...Building...Building! The Devils and Red Wings failed for years before they started putting together 3 Cups each! Posted by SanDogBrewin

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

LOL
    Posted by Chowdahkid

We're in agreement with you, GABEES!  Even more so when habhead - err ah - chowdahead is concerned about our progress.  You don't get any more smarmy and snake-like than Habs fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

LOL -  pathetic is frenchy-gay troll spending a huge chunk of his meaningless life spewing venom about others to make himself feel better about a crappy Hab-not team that's been in disarray.... LOL. 

Hey fish stew boy,  try doing something else you enjoy - like rounding up your gay Hab boyfriends on St. Catherines and have a circle-jerk while you watch video of your team's past! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

These boys are not the same old Bruins and if some of you were real fans you would understand there were problems with Kessel, Krejhi,  Chara, Savard, Recchi, Kobasew, and others which kept them from playing the way they can and injured they almost did get to the Conference Finals. They did the best they could and that isn't enough for alot of you people but the lessons will be learned, the foot will no longer be taken off the gas and Bruins will continue to get better. I hope who ever started this ruins thing ends up in ruins himself because the real Bruin fan doesn't want to hear it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vrabel500. Show Vrabel500's posts

These boys are not the same old Bruins and if some of you were real fans you would understand there were problems with Kessel, Krejhi,  Chara, Savard, Recchi, Kobasew, and others which kept them from playing the way they can and injured they almost did get to the Conference Finals. They did the best they could and that isn't enough for alot of you people but the lessons will be learned, the foot will no longer be taken off the gas and Bruins will continue to get better. I hope who ever started this ruins thing ends up in ruins himself because the real Bruin fan doesn't want to hear it.
    Posted by brunod

Yeah cause im sure none of the other players on other teams are playing with serious injuries right? Enough with the excuses people

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Yeah cause im sure none of the other players on other teams are playing with serious injuries right? Enough with the excuses people
    Posted by Vrabel500

Nobody said other teams have no serious injuries... you missed the point. You're one huge  a-hole.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

In Response to Re: SAME OLD RUINS...:
    Played a fine series, exceeded our expectations, lots of positive things to build on next year blah blah blah. Same old excuses, same old rhetoric of failure.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet

Bingo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

In Response to SAME OLD RUINS...:
    Anyone putting thier faith in the Bruins and Delaware North deserves what they get... 18 years since they won a second round matchup
    Posted by FredFromNH

I have a great idea. If you're going to diss the Bruins, don't watch them and don't give us the history lessons. If the Red Sox can win a World Series after 86 years, the Bruins can certainly win a Stanley Cup after waiting for 37 years.

Sections
Shortcuts