Satan on waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Satan on waivers

no way Satan has nothing left ....over the hill

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Satan on waivers

NO...... HE SO FAR OVER THE HILL HE,S IN THE VALLEY NEXT STOP............... KAMINSK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Satan on waivers

He can score, but he's a cherry picker. AXELSON is a heady player at both ends of the ice. He is the type of player (IMO) that you will find on championship teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayRap11. Show JayRap11's posts

Satan on waivers

i for one wouldnt mind picking up Satan, the bruins would get what they want, a Left Handed shot, that can play either wing.. washed up or not he can still put the puck in the net in the right system i think.. NOT to mention, we wouldnt have to give up any assets to get him.. I actually see this as an opportunity to get what we need/may want.. without breaking up like Chiarelli said the Chemistry in the locker room because i dont see Trading Sobotka and Hunwick for Cole a better deal than picking up Satan for nothing...

I say keep what we have, and take the chance.. and Pick up Satan if he sucks no harm no foul, we still have the same team we had before..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Satan on waivers

Satan, B. Morrison and G. Roberts...

Interesting, I'm from VanCity and watched Morrison play, he can be productive with the right line mates.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Satan on waivers

[Quote]He can score, but he's a cherry picker. AXELSON is a heady player at both ends of the ice. He is the type of player (IMO) that you will find on championship teams.[/Quote]

Bingo, you described him to a tee......classic cherry picker, which doesnt fit the Julien system. Very unlikely to see this guy in Black N Gold.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefebvre33. Show Lefebvre33's posts

Re: Satan on waivers

Satan the newest member of the Bruins