Saturday Night in Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

Saturday Night in Toronto

Next Bruins loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Saturday Night in Toronto

In Response to Saturday Night in Toronto:
    Next Bruins loss.
    Posted by Road-Warrior

Typical Moron !    BRUINS 4 Leafs 2
    and you will keep your mouth shut

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto:
    In Response to Saturday Night in Toronto : Typical Moron !    BRUINS 4 Leafs 2 and you will keep your mouth shut Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Moron?
    U are the sheep that has been predicting wrong all year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

In Response to Saturday Night in Toronto : Typical Moron !    BRUINS 4 Leafs 2 and you will keep your mouth shut Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

To optimistic! Bruins 3, Leafs 2 (B's score the empty netter, Kessel scores his first against the B's).

Cheers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

Baa
    Baaa

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I hope they win like always but like every game after october this year I expect the bruins to lose. My eyes don't lie and in the case of the 09-10 boston bruins I wish they did. Next year I don't see it getting any better with only 10 mill avail and i think 1 players under contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Baa Baaa
    Posted by Road-Warrior

So you're picking them to loose? Nice.

I don't consider myself a sheep, but I think the B's should be able to defeat the last place team in the conference... I might be wrong and they could lose, so could Washington, but logic would dictate that you have little of value to say!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

unfortunately,if people have not noticed, Toronto has not been playing like a last place team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

One more night and a loss in Toronto

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

You're predicting the Bruins to win the cup this year and next year and you have the audacity to call someone else a moron?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

stanleucupbruins is nothing but a troll craving attention

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

stanleucupbruins is nothing but a troll craving attention
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Oh, I just thought he was a complete moron. Makes sense now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

if the b's give the leafs any more points then they don't deserve a shot at a top two pick.... with the points they've already given the leafs, not only would the b's have given themselves a better shot at Hall or Seguin but also locked up a playoff spot....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecb19. Show ecb19's posts

if the b's give the leafs any more points then they don't deserve a shot at a top two pick.... with the points they've already given the leafs, not only would the b's have given themselves a better shot at Hall or Seguin but also locked up a playoff spot....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Amen to that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from grouse48. Show grouse48's posts

The object of the game is to put the puck in the net, something this team fails to be able to do. What is there to celebrate if the bruins do make the playoffs?? A first round thumping?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

anytime someone comes on here and disagrees with anything but a bruins win they're a troll. I'm not going to predict a victory for the B's or Leafs, this year has been too fickle, but I will say a loss could be the end of the B's playoff hopes!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

That could be the make or break game. They play the Caps twice and Buffalo once more in the last 6 games. I guess it doesn't matter who they play. They proved that against Florida.......
    Getting harder to want this group to do anything. A lot of them don't deserve being on a playoff team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Bruins have been unpredictable all year but i think they will win against TO and then we'll see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Still baffled PC traded a young sniper for picks to me its even more head scratching when you factor in you also have to get lucky in the lottery. The way he has overpaid bums on this team he should have paid phil and traded sturm or not sighend tt to the bloated contract oh well my b!tching won;t change things.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

A Bruin win on Saturday is almost a lock. Too much to play for and with the lines changed everybody is going to be hungry. So why don't you go slap your wife or something instead of starting these negative threads. What's the point?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

look at it on the bright side....  the b's will draft another future stud, keep him around for a while, then either deal him away for pix like they did for Kessel or for some warm bodies like they did for a certain guy named Joe....  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

If you're a fan - and I am - you root for the Sabres, Panthers, Penguins, and Hurricanes and you hope that Rask stands very tall in Toronto.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

huscroft i was born in 82 at least u have seen a damn cup! MY glory days are finals loses to the oilers in 88 and 90 at that age I thought it was a given the bruins at least make the conference finals. Getting older and getting a sense of reality su cks when it comes to the bruins. I will always be a die hard fan but I honestly doubt in my lifetime even if i live a long time I will ever see the bruins win a cup............

Sections
Shortcuts