Saturday Night in Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

Re: Saturday Night in Toronto

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto:
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : HAHAHA How many times have you sheep said a win in the next game is a lock? And u do know why they changed lines around right? Why not have your man slap some common sense into you?
    Posted by Road-Warrior

Get back to me at 10p tomorrow and see what kind of fan u r

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : Get back to me at 10p tomorrow and see what kind of fan u r
    Posted by JezzaNuts

Is your number 1-800- SHEEP?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : HAHAHA How many times have you sheep said a win in the next game is a lock? And u do know why they changed lines around right? Why not have your man slap some common sense into you?
    Posted by Road-Warrior

By the way....who is Toronto playing in the playoffs....oh wait again they didn't make it!...HAHAHAHAHAHA....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Hey Road Warrior - many of us are critical of the Bruins; others see the glass have full.  Either way, how about offering something more intelligent than the sheep comments - it sounds like 5th grade-level jeering.  What a waste.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Still baffled PC traded a young sniper for picks to me its even more head scratching when you factor in you also have to get lucky in the lottery. The way he has overpaid bums on this team he should have paid phil and traded sturm or not sighend tt to the bloated contract oh well my b!tching won;t change things.......
    Posted by MILANlucic17

PC did not trade him.
    Burke took him.

Why TWO first round picks when compensation was ONE???

There is only one logical answer.  Both GM's started a bidding war with each other and the price got too high.  Both GM's agreed that it would kill their caps if they continued.  So one or the other proposed a settlement, rather than pay Kessel 6 million, they agreed to stop at 5 and compensation would be as if it were 6 million.

PC must have convinced Burke he was serious that they would go to 6 mil.
    And Burke must have said he was going to get Kessel no matter what it took.

PC had a decent team from the year before, so he HAD to be the one to blink first.  Burke had more leeway, he could ship off everyone for salary dump (except Kaberle) and it would not effect the team.  PC's salary dump would have hurt much much more.

Had PC and Burke reversed roles, same outcome.

All the other stuff is noise.

It's the only logical way I can conceive that the 2 picks came our way and PK got as much money as he did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The reason the B's got two picks in my opinion is Burke didn't want to take a chance the B's would match his offer . Kessel was also worried as now he would be stuck with the B's for 5 years or be traded to whomever Boston could cut a deal with .  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

1-0 Leafs

Get your golf clubs out of the garage

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : Is your number 1-800- SHEEP?
    Posted by Road-Warrior

BAAAH!! A win, too bad it's in overtime, but eat it you negative punks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : BAAAH!! A win, too bad it's in overtime, but eat it you negative punks!
    Posted by JezzaNuts

Way to go.
    It took the Ruins overtime
    to beat a team that has been out of the playoff hunt since last November.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : Way to go. It took the Ruins overtime to beat a team that has been out of the playoff hunt since last November. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Posted by Road-Warrior

I try to avoid responding to stuff like this but you have got to be loneliest fool to come on these boards and post the trash you do.....I sincerely hope your life turns around.  My advice, focus on things you enjoy that make you and others happy.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

and you could easily move over to the Leaf's boards...there is a lot more to trash them about...2nd to last with zero 1st round picks for the next two years...ouch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    1-0 Leafs Get your golf clubs out of the garage
    Posted by Road-Warrior

No doubt, looking forward to playing 9 before the draft.  How bout you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I, for one, am very happy that someone wearing 81 got the winning goals tonight Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Golf in Montreal or Toronto in April yah nuff said!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

2 points was needed to night and the bruins found a way to get ......2 POINTS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiaLewis. Show ChiaLewis's posts

2 points was needed to night and the bruins found a way to get ......2 POINTS!
    Posted by MILANlucic17

AAAAND??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Night in Toronto : AAAAND??
    Posted by ChiaLewis

AAAAND they put themsleves alone in 7th place by virtue of points instead of games in hand, meaning if Rangers catch anyone, it will be Philly first.

Are you dumb?