Savard / Bergeron / Krecji

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Savard / Bergeron / Krecji

Would anyone else like to see this line?   Just once maybe...  on the powerplay even??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Savard / Bergeron / Krecji

Right on with this post everyname.  Even when Savard was out, CJ would not put Krejci and Bergy on the same line (Bergy played the point sometimes).  Krejci and Bergy working the left wing wall, with Sturm or Recchi on the off-wing would be much better than any combo with Ryder in it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'd rather see 5 D-men out there rather then Ryder. If CJ gives them playing time for good play then he should sit always. He has had so many chances to score lately and has a tip in to show for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

every,

nothing like putting all our eggs in one basket....it would be a skill line but would leave us with nothing...Ottawa tried that for a couple yrs and it just doesnt work...you need balance. 

This team has no true goal scorers...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Would be nice.  At least Savrad/Bergeron.  Bergeron was a 30 goal scorer in the NHL as a 20 year old.  I don't see how that scoring touch could of just vanished.  Reechi and Sturm aren't setup guys so obviously Bergeron isn't going to benfit offensively on a line with those two.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Foot in mouthyeah uhm not a good idea to have 3 of your 4 centers playing on one line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Re-read the intial post fourrings & shuperman...  it clearly says "just once maybe" (powerplay), not for the whole game.  That line combination would leave one extra centre to play the following shift, after which, you could reset your original lines.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Washington is willing to put their best OFFENSIVE team on the ice for the PP
    It's really hurting their production

Claude Julien is too stubborn and uncreative, doesn't fit in his "system"
    He's staying true to his beliefs, the same beliefs that destroy the offensive output of his teams. The man is worried about defense above all else, including the success of his club. 

The definition of insanity is..???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Why not try Krejci, Bergeron and Sturm on one PP unit, and Savard, Wheeler and Recchi on the other. You'd have at least one right handed and one left handed shot on each line. Savard can feed Wheeler for a shot or either can send one to the net where Recchi can bang it in. The Krejci line you could have Bergeron alternating from the side boards and the point  while Krejci sticks near behind the net and Sturm hangs out to the right side of the post. I'd put Chara and Wideman (I know, sounds stupid but he plays better with Chara) on the Krejci unit and Morris and Ference on Savard's unit. Bergeron and Savard take the faceoffs for their respective units.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

fourrings
    ""yeah uhm not a good idea to have 3 of your 4 centers playing on one line""

Especially when the 4th is Bégin. :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I agree with Wensink! I wish CJ would start using Chara down low on the PP especailly now that the word is out about his pinky finger. Explains why his shot is no where near where it should be! However, CJ just doesn't seem to try creative things with this team because it doesn't fit his system. The best defence is a great offense sometimes. This year is a prime example! Washington has over 100 more goals than the B's & the B's are 50-60 goals shy of last yr @ this point! It's time to get creative! The B's got some luck for a change yesterday & it was nice, but they still need some goal scoring. 2 or 3 isn't going to win very many games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is still a fact that Ryder has heck of a wrister.  He just takes too much time to let go the shot.  Otherwise i don't know many guys in the NHL that could score with a wrister from 20 feets out. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

Bergeron and Sturm should be Savard's wingers and Sobotka can handle the third line with lucic and recchi