Savard Extension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Savard Extension?

Per TSN..
    General manager Peter Chiarelli, who recently signed Milan Lucic to a contract extension, is reportedly in talks with Marc Savard, who can become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season.

Tying up next off-seasons lose ends nice and early!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Savard Extension?

Something is in the water, Savard is not listed at

http://www.capgeek.com/cap_calculator.php?Team=5

and they are usually first to list changes, Lucic is already on there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sorry he is listed down below with all next years free agents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Savy will take a while.Look for deal 3/4 into the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I read that too.  I hope that it is true, and that a deal can be worked out that makes all parties involved happy. 

I would have said "everyone" instead of "all parties involved", but this forum has taught me that it is impossible to make everyone happy. 

With Savvy sewn up, the core of the team could concentrate on winning, and nothing else.  Wheeler and Rask still have to prove themselves in the NHL.  They should have ample opportunity to do so this season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

If Savard signs say goodbye to Bergeron, Ryder or both.

Sections
Shortcuts