Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Savard

In Response to Re: Savard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : What cap circumvention adjustment are you talking about?I was under the impression Savard would receive 7mil-7-6.5-5-1.5-.525-.525 for a cap hit of just over 4 mil.I was unaware of adjustment.Fill me in please.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I adjusted it.  The final three years are to lower the cap hit.  Savard took no discount.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]What do #1 centers make? Toews (22yrs old):  $6.3M (correct deal) Richards (30):  $7.8M (everyone agrees this is too much) Stastny (24):  $6.6M  (correct deal) Datsyuk (31):  $6.7M (correct deal) Franzen (30):  $5.25M (adjusted to eliminte cap circumvention years, good deal) Horcoff (30):  $5.5M (bad deal) Kopitar (22):  $6.8M (correct deal) Koivu (27):  $6.75M (seems high to me) Gomez (30): $7.37M (lolollollollololololololololololol) Drury (33):  $7.05M (see Gomez) Spezza (27):  $7M (subtract attitude, good deal) Briere (32):  $6.5M (bad FA deal) Richards (25):  $5.75M (10 year deal, decent ROI so far) Crosby (22):  $8.7M (good deal) Thornton (30):  $7.2M (good regular season deal...) Marleau (30):  $6.9M (correct deal) Lecavalier (30): $10M (adjusted for cap circumvention, awful deal) Sedin (29): $6.1M (great deal) Backstrom (22):  $6.7M (long deal, even money, looks about right) Taking all of those players into account, is there any way possible that anyone could suggest that Savard's contract at $6.375M (adjusted for cap circumvention) is a discounted deal?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Off topic a little bit here . Considering you are so adamant on others giving correct info when they post I know you'd appreciate the fact that Franzen, Briere and Marleau all played wing last year and are listed as wingers on their team's official websites. If a list of #1 centers is going to be given shouldn't it be all centers ? Rant over . 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : I've already produced info on the B's attempting to move Savard per Fluto.  Players don't get asked to waive the NTC if they aren't on the trading block per Fluto. You have taken this info and created what you think is fact, but it's mere speculation.

I thought Fluto was too busy advising David Krejci to "buck up" and telling the world that a Savard/Kaberle trade makes perfect sense.

Yeah, I'll buy anything Fluto's selling.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : I adjusted it.  The final three years are to lower the cap hit.  Savard took no discount.
    I see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : I thought Fluto was too busy advising David Krejci to "buck up" and telling the world that a Savard/Kaberle trade makes perfect sense. Yeah, I'll buy anything Fluto's selling.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

If Fluto reports that Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto, then Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto.  You can jive all day with any speculative statements, but facts are facts.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/06/savard_unlikely.html

Now, it's your turn to produce anything at all that states that the only reason he'd be traded would be for cap room.  Either produce it, or get off that Wagon of Lies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : If Fluto reports that Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto, then Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto.  You can jive all day with any speculative statements, but facts are facts. http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/06/savard_unlikely.html Now, it's your turn to produce anything at all that states that the only reason he'd be traded would be for cap room.  Either produce it, or get off that Wagon of Lies.

Wagon of Lies? Who are you, Will Farrell?

Oh, good grief. ROFLMAO. Wagon of Lies.

Yeah, great. Whatever you say, Will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : Off topic a little bit here . Considering you are so adamant on others giving correct info when they post I know you'd appreciate the fact that Franzen, Briere and Marleau all played wing last year and are listed as wingers on their team's official websites. If a list of #1 centers is going to be given shouldn't it be all centers ? Rant over . 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Good call.  I did it very quickly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Savard : If Fluto reports that Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto, then Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto.  You can jive all day with any speculative statements, but facts are facts. http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/06/savard_unlikely.html Now, it's your turn to produce anything at all that states that the only reason he'd be traded would be for cap room.  Either produce it, or get off that Wagon of Lies.

What's your obsession with Fluto?  If that guy says Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto, it's only a 30% chance that he's waived for either team, nevermind both.