SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

This is obvious to you only.

What is obvious to the rest of us is that Julien is playing the goalie who gives his team the best chance to win.

Fernandez stunk against the Rangers, he may not get another chance.

It's sink or swim with Thomas.

If Fernandez plays a single playoff game , I will be shocked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

hey, pass that pipe over here...............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonnewsie. Show Bostonnewsie's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Not a chance. Tim Thomas all the way, from here on out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

[Quote]and how many games ago did thomas blow the lead and let in 5 goals the guy is a joke and the b's r in trouble with him in net when the playoff pressure hits[/Quote]

Which Bruins goalie has the better chance at the Vezina?

If you think Fernandez, you are the joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

I give this the dumbest post ever award. Fernandez is the biggest flop in Bruins goaltending history. 3 playoff wins in over a decade is simply pathetic. This cry baby that claims to be a goalie may get one start against a bottom dweller. But the league leading goalie will start the playoffs, and that is Thomas. We could not even trade Fernandez for a draft choice to teams desperate for goaltending at the deadline. So you might as well face the fact that Fernandez is done and washed up. Only a stupid hab fan could write such a silly post and not admit to trying to be funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

You have to wonder how JJ feels about coughing up $10 million for this guy who played only a few games in two years

Actually, the best happening would be for Fernandez to be played a few times in these last ten games, and do well. That way, we could go into the playoffs with Thomas #1 and Fernandez coming in every 5th game or so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

The only way Fanny Mernandez gets a playoff start is injury to Thomas, or Three straight terrible games by Thomas in the first round. Bet your last dollar that come playoff time fanny Mernandez will do what he does best, and thats opening and closing the bench door. While Vezina canadite Thomas plays. Weeks will start in place of Brodour is about the same stupid statement as this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Gimme a break, you realize Timmy was warming the bench 2002-2003. So that would mean 2007-2008 would have been his first official performance in any NHL playoff. They guy is up for a Vezina and although Fernandez and Timmy are also up for a William Jennings. Timmy is still the man. You learn from experience, and with the season he has had only proves my theory. CJ will give the Tank full reigns. It's his job to lose.

http://bostonbruinsdiehards.webs.com/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

[Quote]and how many games ago did thomas blow the lead and let in 5 goals the guy is a joke and the b's r in trouble with him in net when the playoff pressure hits[/Quote]

It was 3. It was also 7 games ago when Manny imploded in NY with that pathetic spin-arround, kicking the puck in himself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Manny FER should have been sent down to the PBruins and Rask brought up for his firery attitude and he is a much better goalie.Rask should be up here learning with the rest of the young guys. The only good thing about Manny is the 4.5 mil that comes off the books when he leaves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

As much as I hate Fernandez, Timmy is going to need some rest. If Bruins can win the next game or two, that should relaistically lock up the #1 seed for them and allow Manny to get at least half the starts down the stretch to give timmy some rest for the playoff run which I wouldn't mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Manny gives us the same chance of winning the cup as Minnesota had. "0"

Send him home in the offseason to Montreal, bring up Rask and bring in a stud forward during the summer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Fernandez needs to get some playing time and for his sake and the team he has to get sharp in a hurry. I do not like the idea of Timmy having to carry the entire load for the rest of the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

[Quote]Fernandez needs to get some playing time and for his sake and the team he has to get sharp in a hurry. I do not like the idea of Timmy having to carry the entire load for the rest of the season.[/Quote]

Fernandez will play when the games are meaningless.

Any game that Julien feels is a "must" win will be backstopped by Thomas.

Only an injury to Thomas could give Fernandez more than the odd start in the final reg. season games.

The person who said Fernandez is the biggest flop in Bruins history was pretty close. But I would have to go with Jim Carey or Jim Craig ahead of Fernandez as the worst. I had such high hopes for Carey. He was so great when he was with Washington.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

It is close between the three. Craig at least won a gold medal and Cary played a few more games. This poster should change her name to mannyneverwasclosetothebest. The fact is Manny was a complete waste of millions of dollars, and should be ashamed he stole this money from the Bruins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

[Quote]It is close between the three. Craig at least won a gold medal and Cary played a few more games. This poster should change her name to mannyneverwasclosetothebest. The fact is Manny was a complete waste of millions of dollars, and should be ashamed he stole this money from the Bruins.[/Quote]

This poster on monday March 23rd decided he would be a troll and posted all on the discussions Manny's name just stir up .... even when Manny had nothing to do with the subject. Just nonsense.
    As for Jim Carey , yes I remember and also had high hopes.
    What about Lochness ??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Best Bruins goalies , since I 've been watching;

Gilles Gilbert
    Reggie Lemelin
    Gerry Cheevers
    Andy Moog
    Lord Byron Dafoe
    Pete Peeters

Worst Bruins goalies since I've been watching;

Jim Carey
    Jim Craig
    Manny Fernandez
    Eddie Johnston
    Mike Moffat

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

Zillagod - I will say hi to Gilles for you this coming weekend in Montreal at Le 4 glaces in Brossard. But, I wouldn't put him in front of Moog or Cheevers.
    Mike Moffat, that brings back a memory, albeit short. Same with Craig. Dafoe is too high and Peters had a few great years back in the early 80's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

[Quote]
    Zillagod - I will say hi to Gilles for you this coming weekend in Montreal at Le 4 glaces in Brossard. But, I wouldn't put him in front of Moog or Cheevers.
    Mike Moffat, that brings back a memory, albeit short. Same with Craig. Dafoe is too high and Peters had a few great years back in the early 80's.
    [/Quote]

I am and always will be a huge fan of Gilles Gilbert.

If you really do know him, tell him there is a Bruins fan who will always remember his games with Don Cherry's Bruins teams. When you consider the defensemen in front of him in those years, Brad Park , who was still great , but was slower due to knee injuries, Mike Milbury, Gary Doak, Daryl Edestrand,Al Sims,Rick Smith etc. hard workers, but not superstars by any means.