Savvy's mom: "I would have hit him myself"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Savvy's mom: "I would have hit him myself"

Maybe the team should take inspiration from Savvy's mom.

"If I would have been [on the ice], I would have hit him myself"

http://www.nesn.com/2010/03/marc-savards-mother-i-really-thought-he-was-dead.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Re: Savvy's mom: "I would have hit him myself"

Hey Invain, why don't you go to the game on thursday with a hugh sign saying the same thing and make sure the B's see it at warm ups. We'll see who's really the gutless one. Stop hiding on the boards and say it to them in person. Same goes with all you other fools thinking that the guys on the ice should have drawn blood. Only Ryder saw what happened and he doesn't have any heart to begin with. The others had no idea what happened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

They saw it on the bench. The bench should have cleared. PERIOD.  Please spare me of the rule book rubbish ladies. .. The bench should have cleared.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I am tired of making excuses for all of these guys. Enough already...they need to be held accountable for their actions....or lack there of in this case.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

Can we get his Mom some skates for the 18th?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

I'm game for that, RL. We can make Stuart "C" and Mrs. Savard "A", have her unload on Lapierre tomorrow night, and on Cooke next week.

Wait, she probably already has skates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

The bench should have cleared? Great, so we forfiet the next 5 games when everyone gets suspended?

There have been many serious, dirty, and season ending hits around the league in the last 15 years. I defy you to show me a clip of ANY ONE of them where the benches emptied.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Yeah it's best to just ignore that bench clearing thing.

Remember this? Ward makes Ballard pay for going low on Savvy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbTUC1XoDhI

Bs have some money to spend now. Get Ward back so he can remind these kids how to be men.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

If you hold up a sign calling them out, you think they would actually do anything you fool?

Make me a big sign and I will bring it down there at 6 pm during warmups and put it right up and the glass with a giant smirk on my face.

Maybe it will fire them up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Hey there Invainity, I will be at the east gate at 6:45 with an extra ticket ( I have 4 for that game) Let's see if you have the guts or are like most of these poster and hide behind their computer. I will be wearing a "black" B's jersey (third jersey) with Wheeler on it and will wear jeans and a "classic " baseball cap. I'm 6'1" with glasses. Not looking for a beef with you, if you show up I'll post NO more on these boards unless its to trash the team like all you faithful " fans " do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Cook's antics and condemnation from players. Only the league seems to think this is ok...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5reSOp5LCV8

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Savard's mother has more toughness than Ryder.  I agree about the bench clearing comment.  I don't agree the team increased their intensity after the "head hunting".  Everyone in a Pens uniform should have been hit legally at that juncture. The team was way too passive!  Hopefully the Philly game will prove to be a turning point.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Savvy's mom: "I would have hit him myself":
    They saw it on the bench. The bench should have cleared. PERIOD.   Please spare me of the rule book rubbish ladies. .. The bench should have cleared.
    Posted by carloaz

Somebody's been watching too many 60's and 70's vintage hockey games ? Seriously , when's the last bench clearing brawl that we've seen ? Just come out of a cave. Ridiculous Neanderthal thinking. I would like to have seen something done right when it happened . But to see a bench clearing brawl in the NHL. Don't believe we'll ever see that again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sorry chowdahkid-, it was not clear from my comment above.... I am not in favor of bench clearing brawls.  I do believe in hockey being an aggressive game played with respect.  Savard's Mom seems a bit more in tune with that aspect of team play and fairness.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL BU (always those initials in my book) !!

@kurako  ,  don't know but last nite against the Devils I saw some of the Devs go after Cooke.  Cooke also got in a fight and took off his helmet.

@inVain and sparky.  both correct here.  inVain has been off the wall all year BUT right now ok in my book.  Bruins need to show emotion and anger. I like waht I saw in Philly although I want to see more from other players.  Stu, Bergy, Recchi and LOL even Hunwick lead by their actions. (islamorada)

BU so how was Looch last nite ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Too bad the B's don't have players like Ward anymore that'll stick up for each other. Forgot what that was like watching Boston this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

they should laugh at her

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Don't mess with hockey MOMS.

ASSSUCCOR blow away!

Cooke dropped em alright against Neidermeyer, possibly Neid' first career fight. Cooke seems to be targeted by the league right now. Neid went after him early in game with xcheck to head and continued to go after him all game.

Unless Pit drops him from the lineup, they might be in trouble, 2 games since Sav hit, Pit loses to Car in OT and then to NJ. There is a league against them and dissention in the ranks(minimum Guerin and Crosby were not happy) on this hit, Cooke may see some press box time.

On hockey brawls, don't knock em til you tried em or at least witnessed em in person. Water coolers are busy for weeks after.