SCORING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

SCORING

Here is what in my opinion seems to be the problem.  There is nobody on this team that is going yet.  Therfore teams dont have to key on anyone.  Once we get a line scoring that should trigger the offense due to matchups.  For example: Last year oponents keyed on the Savard/Lucic/Kessel line.  This led to seconadary scoring from both the Krejci line (Best 5on5 line in Hockey last year) and at times the Bergeron line.  This team has to get the powerplay going and get back some confidence.  If we cant find some scoring soon, PC has way to muuh in the cupboards to not go after a proven goal scorer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thepowerrulz. Show thepowerrulz's posts

Re: SCORING

Well said, I agree, but don't hold your breath on the big trade for a scorer. We just made one anyway, remember the Leafs trade a few weeks ago....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: SCORING

The power(less) play is a big, big issue. I really think they need to revamp the forward units on them. And yes, put Hunwick out there on at least one of them.

In Response to SCORING:
    [QUOTE]Here is what in my opinion seems to be the problem.  There is nobody on this team that is going yet.  Therfore teams dont have to key on anyone.  Once we get a line scoring that should trigger the offense due to matchups.  For example: Last year oponents keyed on the Savard/Lucic/Kessel line.  This led to seconadary scoring from both the Krejci line (Best 5on5 line in Hockey last year) and at times the Bergeron line.  This team has to get the powerplay going and get back some confidence.  If we cant find some scoring soon, PC has way to muuh in the cupboards to not go after a proven goal scorer!
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts