seguin #19

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

seguin #19

go out and bye your jerseys just confirmed seguin will be wearing #19 the last player to wear 19 was big joe ouch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: seguin #19

In Response to seguin #19:
    go out and bye your jerseys just confirmed seguin will be wearing #19 the last player to wear 19 was big joe ouch
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

Confirmed where?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemizz11. Show joemizz11's posts

Lets hope he has more of an immediate impact than the last one to wear #19

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

98.5 TSH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Horton will wear number#18

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/2126115/new-no-19-unfazed-comparisons

19 as a tribute to Stevie Y

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Once Seguin is ready to get paid, he'll probably follow the same path as Joe; traded for a few scrubs; ulitimately demonised.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: seguin #19:
    In Response to seguin #19 : Once Seguin is ready to get paid, he'll probably follow the same path as Joe; traded for a few scrubs; ulitimately demonised.
    Posted by BTownExpress

However, the Thornton trade had nothing to do with his contract, so your post is incorrect, misguided and dumb.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Yes, the Joe Thornton trade is a complete red herring.

But I really don`t like the idea of having this kid underperform on the wing next season with fan expectations in Boston being what they are.  He will likely be constantly and unfairly compared to Hall who will be playing his natural position.

Maybe, another season with the Plymouth Whalers wouldn`t be a bad idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

So the Hanson brother's will be a line

Luc 17 Hort 18 Seg 19, I believe that was the Hanson's #'s unless it was 16-18, San D you must remember.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Looked it up it is 16 not 19, please trade Sturm and give it to someone to play with Luc and Seg.LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to seguin #19 : Once Seguin is ready to get paid, he'll probably follow the same path as Joe; traded for a few scrubs; ulitimately demonised.
    Posted by BTownExpress

SPOT ON!!!!....  although i hope that doesn't happen....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Does anyone else think that the Bruins sending Seguin back to the OHL is a distinct possibility.

The guy has only had two years of junior (compared to Hall who had three.)

I know jersey sales are important to Jacobs, but another year of junior hockey gives Seguin the chance to bulk up, work on his weaknesses, play his natural position and win a WJC Gold medal.  

If Savard stays, I vote for that option.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Does anyone else think that the Bruins sending Seguin back to the OHL is a distinct possibility. The guy has only had two years of junior (compared to Hall who had three.) I know jersey sales are important to Jacobs, but another year of junior hockey gives Seguin the chance to bulk up, work on his weaknesses, play his natural position and win a WJC Gold medal.   If Savard stays, I vote for that option.
    Posted by RMiller87

Don't jersey sales get split between all teams like in basketball and baseball?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: seguin #19 : Don't jersey sales get split between all teams like in basketball and baseball?
    Posted by stillallbost08

YEs it does- pay no attention to the JJ bashers.  With the salary cap, JJ bashing should have ended but the ink hat wears keep commenting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: seguin #19 : Don't jersey sales get split between all teams like in basketball and baseball?
    Posted by stillallbost08

Yes, they do.

Boy, the Jacobs lovers on this site sure are sensitive.

My point here was that Tyler Seguin might be better off playing another year with the Plymouth Whalers instead of being forced to underperform at wing.

Do you have an opinion on that matter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: seguin #19 : YEs it does- pay no attention to the JJ bashers.  With the salary cap, JJ bashing should have ended but the ink hat wears keep commenting.
    Posted by ssags111

Lots of NHL owners are spending to the salary cap.

There are lots of other more subtle ways for an owner to cheap out on a team.

Not replacing a coach that goes 3-0, 3-0, uh-oh because he is under contract, for example.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

orrr, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....because he won the adams and is a good coach. This guy paid over the cap by buying out Murray and still being right up at the cap, and is currently paying two coaches. he may be cheap but it doesn't effect the team one bit.
    Posted by pbergeron37

It actually can effect the team a lot, but there isn't anything anyone can do about it, so discussing the same subject for the 1000th time just won't help.

Back to Seguin:

As disappointed as I am that he's going to wear #19, it's so much better than any ego number out there, so kudos to him!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

orrr, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....because he won the adams and is a good coach. This guy paid over the cap by buying out Murray and still being right up at the cap, and is currently paying two coaches. he may be cheap but it doesn't effect the team one bit.
    Posted by pbergeron37

I don't want to get into the Jacobs nonsense either, but buying out contracts instead of burying players in the minors, is cheap, and it hurts the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

ahhhhhhhh, i'm having flashbacks. Lets hope this turns out better and he sticks around longer than jumbo Joe did, eh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

ok everybody thats still owns a jumbo Joe jersey take then out of your closet now , rip the name off the back and put on Seguin same with all them yelle jerseys put on Horton

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: seguin #19 :    I don't want to get into the Jacobs nonsense either, but buying out contracts instead of burying players in the minors, is cheap, and it hurts the team.
    Posted by biggskye

Absolute!  One way the money making teams can afford to go beyond the cap.  The other "poor" teams collect their NHL stipends without filling the seats.  At least JJ can find someway to bury the bad contract once and awhile. Shaefer anyone, not the 'old' beer either.  

Sections
Shortcuts