Seguin Named OHL’s Most Outstanding Player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Seguin Named OHL’s Most Outstanding Player

Today Tyler Seguin was chosen the OHL's top player in regular season voting by OHL sports writers and broadcast media.  Could this have any influence on whom the Oilers pick as their choice in their area of need or does it have no bearing at all considering Seguin had edged Hall out earlier this year as the number one player on the central scouting ladder? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

Re: Seguin Named OHL’s Most Outstanding Player

The Oilers need a big center man like Seguin so logically they would take him first. But as I've said before, either of those kids are going to be great additions to both Edmonton and Boston. Flip a coin, walk away a winner. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

If you wanna hear a lot of nice things being said about Seguin, check out this site.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12106/hf_podcast200910_ohl_outstanding_player/

There will be no need to trade up if the Oilers take Hall #1, but as they are weak at center, don't be surprised if they take Seguin #1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Can someone forward this to the appropriate Edmonton Oiler Rep, just to make sure ya know couldn't hurt. :)

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey/news?slug=yhoo-seguinnamedohlsmostoutstand

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Yeah, both guys are studs

In retrospect, I'm so happy we maintained the #2 overall pick; it took all the anxiety out of potentially trading up. Imagine if we were at #3? People would be trying to trade our next three 1st round picks, and basically anyone not named Rask or Savard to move up.

It would have been chaos on these boards

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

the only #2 i care about is ROUND 2 of the playoffs wich oh btw we will be playing in.

The draft is in june fyi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

That's good news !!! Put's a little doubt in the Oilers minds if they had set their sights on Hall . And if they had their sights on Seguin then maybe this would justify in their minds this is the right guy. I like Hall but either way we'll get ourselves a stud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Named OHL’s Most Outstanding Player:
    the only #2 i care about is ROUND 2 of the playoffs wich oh btw we will be playing in. The draft is in june fyi
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Milan , we all care about round 2 but have a little respect for those of us who still would like to talk about the draft . If you're not interested go to another thread like the rest of us do. Would expect a comment like this from bruins8 not you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

i think  weare getting hall for the record the oil gets the centerman in seguin.

Trust me I am happy we have the #2 pick but more focused on the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Named OHL’s Most Outstanding Player:
    i think  weare getting hall for the record the oil gets the centerman in seguin. Trust me I am happy we have the #2 pick but more focused on the playoffs.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

fair enough , milan.

Sections
Shortcuts