Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart

For me its simple.

Do I think Seguin will replace Savard's production next year?

No

Can Seguin replace Wheeler's production next year? 

Yes.

Who can be moved easier, Savard or Wheeler?

Wheeler.

Move Wheeler for a draft pick and sign Stuart, someone who something Wheeler doesn't have...heart!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Re: Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart

Wheeler doesn't got "IT".  Trade him before EVERY GM in the league knows it. He stops at the top of the circle and fires wrist shots, doesn't hit and has zero passion. He is tall though.

I am telling you he is predictable, thats why he had a good rookie season and than was shut down the next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I think a lot of teams would be happy to have a 23-year-old, 6'5", speedy, top 10 pick who averaged over 40 points in his first two years...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I think Wheeler has "IT". I wouldnt give up on him yet. I think NAS made a comparison to Latendresse in contract terms, I could see another comparison in where the Bruins trade his rights and he goes to another team and starts scoring like Latendresse did when Montreal traded him to Minny. Im no Stanley when it comes to Wheeler but I think we haven't seen his best yet. Its judgement day this year for Wheeler. The Bruins will sign him to a 1 year deal and tell him if he plays  good they got money and a decent contract  for him next year when they get some cap relief.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwke86hEG0&feature=PlayList&p=C3B9E641FE9E053C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=54

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart:
    I think Wheeler has "IT". I wouldnt give up on him yet. I think NAS made a comparison to Latendresse in contract terms, I could see another comparison in where the Bruins trade his rights and he goes to another team and starts scoring like Latendresse did when Montreal traded him to Minny. Im no Stanley when it comes to Wheeler but I think we haven't seen his best yet. Its judgement day this year for Wheeler. The Bruins will sign him to a 1 year deal and tell him if he plays  good they got money and a decent contract  for him next year when they get some cap relief. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwke86hEG0&feature=PlayList&p=C3B9E641FE9E053C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=54
    Posted by lucicfan

That goal still gives me chills...not many guys in the NHL can do that, which is why I think it's definitely too early to write Wheeler off...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjd. Show emjd's posts

emjd, clearly you were not a fan in 08-09, glad you made it for 09-10, welcome.
    Posted by pbergeron37

i wasn't a fan of wheeler's at any point of the past two seasons.  he has played with all three centers at some point and he's stunk with them all.... let him walk trade him, trunk him if you have too, just get rid of him....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

You build a program around young guns and the kid is 23, I have never seen so many fair weather fan. I'm glad that I have I don't make the decison in Bean Town, no one would think anything would be right.  It is a game and many of you look at so personal. Every team has the same CAP issues and will fall and raise the same way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart : i wasn't a fan of wheeler's at any point of the past two seasons.  he has played with all three centers at some point and he's stunk with them all.... let him walk trade him, trunk him if you have too, just get rid of him....
    Posted by emjd

He has skills.  He's young.  He isn't injured.  He'll get 20-25 goals next season.  There aren't many other options.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Seguin, Wheeler, Savard, Stuart : He has skills.  He's young.  He isn't injured.  He'll get 20-25 goals next season.  There aren't many other options.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NAS , you normally stay away from predictions because of the unknown. Surprised to see this comment from someone who tells others their comments are unknown on other topics ( 20- 25 goals ). I would like to add though that if I had to guess, those totals would be around what I would say.