Seguin's first

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Seguin's first

What a pass by Ryder. Brickley read my mind with that "Brady to Moss" comment. Not exactly the same but a perfect pass and nice catch by Seguin. Not as easy as it looked.

KPD thinks Wheeler can be a 30-40 goal man? He takes too long to get rid of the shot. His first big chance was a perfect example.

Still can't used to that skinny net yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: Seguin's first

It's quite apparent that nobody has to motivate this kid to improve.  He can did that by himself, and he will.  Lay off the kid on 2010 posts- this means YOU!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

FYI: the goal is on youtube

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's first:
    It's quite apparent that nobody has to motivate this kid to improve.  He can did that by himself, and he will.  Lay off the kid on 2010 posts- this means YOU!
    Posted by BTownExpress

Relax, you like a mother hen protecting her chicks.

Ain't nobody putting pressure on Seguin as far as I can see around here.  The 3 Kessel maniacs are the only ones making comments like the trade was Seguin for kessel straight up and the deal was only a good one if Seguin scores more than Kessel this year, and you can see what's coming next - if Seguin does outscore him, then the deal is a failure because we would have won a cup if we had Kessel and so on and so on and so on.

other than those 3 maniacs - the 3 that everyone has ignored - no one else is putting pressure on him.

And you are right, he is highly motivated.  I like it, it improves my fan experience to know he's busting his butt off the ice as well as on.

Finally, if you're not happy with Seguin, you ain't ever going to be happy.  His first was awesome.  That composure and smooth finish, if that's not a stud, then nobody is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just one of many, many more I'm sure. Pretty nice first goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Yup sweet goal, let's hope for many, many more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Anyone feel that was a Crosby-like goal move? I was really impressed by it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-U4i3SiMY

Can't believe I'm typing this but it was a heads up pass by Ryder.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I was very excited about the kids first goal and I look forward to many, many, more. If this kid is as billed, part Stevie Y and part Stamko's we are going to very happy Bruins fans. I do not expect it to happen overnight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think Seguin is a good hockey player right now and an asset right now.  I have not seen a really stupid rookie error yet.  I haven't seen him get croaked by somebody because he made the rookie mistake of having his head down.

He's good now.  He's going to get even better.

Right now - today - he gets a breakaway and he has as good a chance of scoring as anyone else on the team.  That wasn't a lucky goal.  That was some severe skills against one of the best goalies in the league, second best if you want to call the Vezina runner up that.

From what I've seen so far I would call him a threat in the offensive zone if he gets the puck and has some open ice - look out.

What's not to be happy with?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

His next goal is brewing .  He also is looking better and better. You can see him carrying the pick more ,  holding the puck that extra second to make a play, he even dangled around guys tonight .
    Julien seeing this is giving more PP time and he's making good time of it.
    What impresses me when he's defending in his own zone he's directing the vets where to go,  Rex and Ryder.  Yes ,  he's directing a guy that can be his father .  Great future for this kid, this is only the beginning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

another point lat night foe Seguin. He is doing better than hall. He is making crisp passes out there. 3 points 5 games. That is better than many vets out there

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

His next goal is brewing .  He also is looking better and better. You can see him carrying the pick more ,  holding the puck that extra second to make a play, he even dangled around guys tonight . Julien seeing this is giving more PP time and he's making good time of it. What impresses me when he's defending in his own zone he's directing the vets where to go,  Rex and Ryder.  Yes ,  he's directing a guy that can be his father .  Great future for this kid, this is only the beginning.
    Posted by BsLegion

All the little things, charging back to back check is also what caught my attention.  Love love love love it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Seguin obviously has developing to do, but as i mentioned previously , he shows flashes of Yzerman and Sakic.

i give him 3 yrs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Seguin obviously has developing to do, but as i mentioned previously , he shows flashes of Yzerman and Sakic. i give him 3 yrs
    Posted by marco1001

Where's your friend ?  When Bruins win , Leafs lose and that guy is held scoreless he's nowhere to be found . And that's Bruins fan ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

Love what I see from this Kid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's first : Where's your friend ?  When Bruins win , Leafs lose and tat guy is held scoreless he's nowhere to be found . And that's Bruins fan ?
    Posted by BsLegion

very surprsing , i am talking about seguin and bnow u bring him up. did u notice i rarely bring him up until someonelse does. u think because people like kessel and what he might have done for the bruins make us less fans.

now the guy doesn.t score for 1 game and all of sudden h'e s crap. How many does he have so far? remind me pls. enough i will stop there.

as far as seguin, he has yet another 2 yrs approx to go and man are we fortunate as I always said that we landed a top 2.

Bs, One question do u love seguin or what me may become ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin's first : very surprsing , i am talking about seguin and bnow u bring him up. did u notice i rarely bring him up until someonelse does. u think because people like kessel and what he might have done for the bruins make us less fans. now the guy doesn.t score for 1 game and all of sudden h'e s crap. How many does he have so far? remind me pls. enough i will stop there. as far as seguin, he has yet another 2 yrs approx to go and man are we fortunate as I always said that we landed a top 2. Bs, One question do u love seguin or what me may become ?
    Posted by marco1001

Any player in my conversation is irrelevant and that's why I chose not to mention names. You're mentioning a name and will not discuss this issue with you or anyone else. 
    My post was aimed on a particular poster and BadHabitude.
    On Seguin you're correct, in 2 years we'll see what an impact he is but he's starting to send some shock waves .  I'm liking his progression thus far. Nice chatting with you Marco.
    Love him ?  LOL ... not going that far yet.
    I'm just happy that the puzzle is being put together .

Sections
Shortcuts