Seidenberg close to a deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Seidenberg close to a deal

from James Murphy, NESN, Twitter Account.

MurphysLaw74
    Was just told that Bruins and Dennis Seidenberg very close to new contract pending results from physical. Could be done in 2-3 weeks if good

Hope it works out, good start to the offseason Chiarelli

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Seidenberg close to a deal

Bringing seidenberg back would be a nice move to start the off season. If the bruins didn't bring him back it would have been a bad trade for a rental player and yet another head scratcher in the pc era.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Seidenberg close to a deal:
    from James Murphy, NESN, Twitter Account. MurphysLaw74    Was just told that Bruins and Dennis Seidenberg very close to new contract pending results from physical. Could be done in 2-3 weeks if good Hope it works out, good start to the offseason Chiarelli
    Posted by ocram

Good news. Now go after Boychuk & Stuart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Would anyone take Ference? Ference and our 5th for the other team's 5th?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

still don't understand the sighning ferrence maybe pc loves him like theo loves jd drew?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

well judging that B. Burke shipped out all the junk on his team for some pretty good pieces (phaneuf, Caputi), I'd say that Ference could be traded somehow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Yes ocram.....he is a solid D

Looking forward to play with him

Tyler Seguin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg close to a deal:
    In Response to Seidenberg close to a deal : Good news. Now go after Boychuk & Stuart.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

If the B's sign Seidenberg + Boychuk + Stuart.....we are in business

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That is good news.  It will be nice if he signs for Andrew Ference money rather than Derek Morris money.  Stuart and Boychuk next on the list. 

I know that most people have Ference as the odd man out.  If his groin problems will finally be a thing of the past as his surgeon claimed, Ference is worth keeping around.  He has good game sense, as well as experience.  He played hurt in the playoffs, and did alright considering that he was playing in a diminished capacity. 

I like the idea I read in another thread of making Hunwick a forward.  Then the team might be able to fit it's defensive corps in under the $20M target. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

i just hope Chiarelli doesnt over pay, he's known to do so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg close to a deal:
    Yes ocram.....he is a solid D Looking forward to play with him Tyler Seguin
    Posted by TylerSeguin

Welcome aboard Tyler, getting an early start on training camp.LOL
    Is this really David & Patrice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In years 2 and 3 of Ference's contract it is a moveable at league average. Look at it this way McQuaid will get plenty of development time with Andrew's cranky groin so getting Siedenberg's contract done soon is good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Thanks No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

My agent told me to get ready to go to the beautiful city of Boston ....99.9% of the chances that the Oilers pick Taylor as their no.1 pick ....I didnt really feel like going to Edmonton ...too cold ...lol ....looking forward to bring some sparks to the BRUINS ...

Tyler Seguin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Has anybody wondered why he had no contract to start the season last year. We need to temper the excitement here so we don't see a post halfway through the season saying why did PC pay 4 mill for this guy. If PC signs this guy to 4 mill I give up. He has shown some promise but absolutely nothing to warrant 4 mill. PC really needs to stop giving away the farm, I don't like Hunwick's contract & I think he will never make it as a shutdown D in this league. Sides might be different but Wides regressed after he got 4+. PC needs to look at the big picture & break down the numbers & manage the cap going forward as we should get another good pick next year as well. All I am saying is don't overpay all the time, limit the regretful contracts because every team has a few. Look at Darcy Regeir saying Tim Connolly is too expensive at 4.5 million, duh you think he disappeared in the first round. Sometimes you have to walk away even though you think it is promising as it is too much money.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

doubt it was at 4 million a year. Wideman previous to this year had an amazing season with good pt totals and high plus and minus stats. Logged in a ton of time on the ice also

Seidenbergs deal is probably 3 to 3.5 million for 3 years. Unless chara takes a nice paycut after this year consider him gone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I believe it is going to be in the 4M range. He wasn't in Boston long enough to "fall in love with the city", so why the rush to sign?
    I can only think of two reasons...Either he is a little leery of becoming a UFA because it took so long for him to get his contract last summer, or Chiarelli has offered one of his "I can't believe they offered me this much! Give me a pen before he sobers up" type offers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

That would be pretty sweet if it was really Tyler Seguin haha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

The guy has been bounced around the league on horrible teams....if i knew I had a chance to make good money on a contending team I would sign early too.  Why go through all the headache when you know where you want to play.  Also he is at best going to get a 3 year contract with any team.  When thats up he should still look pretty good if he is playing for a contender or with Chara...his stats would be trash if signed with another Florida, that might equal a better last contract and in the long term more money.

Sections
Shortcuts