Seidenberg to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seidenberg to Boston

DarrenDreger on twitter Seidenberg to Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

Re: Seidenberg to Boston

Looks like Seidenberg and a pick for Craig Weller, Bitz, and the 2nd round pick we got from Tampa as part of the Recchi deal...

Still could have gotten more for Morris I say...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Why Tampa's 2nd?  Why couldnt it have been our 2nd instead?

I dont know how much of an upgrade Seidenberg is over Morris...if at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's cap relief Seidenberg makes 2Mil and the B's also get Bartkowski plays D for OSU. Man our scouts have been busy out in Big Ten country.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg to Boston:
    Does it matter, the pics are gonna be close to each other. 
    Posted by Bruin1810

It'll matter once Tampa Bay passes us in the standings and then our own 2nd round pick will be better than theirs that the Bs just traded away....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Seindenberg is an upgrade on Morris.. logs a lot of minutes and is a great shot blocker and clearing guys in front of the net.. I like this move.. Bruins gave up nothing....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

This is a big win .....The B's get rid of ECHL talent Bitz!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Seidenberg is a great addition to Boston. He's number 1 in the NHL in block shots ( 179, the next has 153 ). He's in the top 20 in all defensemen in hits (133, that 21 more hits than Chara!). Reference points wise, he's close to Morris totals. He's an upgrade on Morris, no questions ask.
    He could make a great shutdown tandem with Chara.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Excellent pick up!!! Not an "oh no" waiting to happen!!!!  He could be what they need at the blue line but the B's go nowhere with this offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurnzMckenzie. Show BurnzMckenzie's posts

Still waiting for that scorer..............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I like Seidenberg, I just don't like the fact that they moved a 2nd rounder. That could've been a piece used to move back into the 1st round if packaged with ours or Toronto's 2nd. The Morris situation may look bad to some because of how they handled it. From how it sounds they somewhat blindsided Morris with it, first asking him to waive then saying the deal was dead then going back and making it. I don't think today looks good if we don't make the playoffs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

YAWN...as always

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's a UFA.

LOL

I bet he walks.

Sections
Shortcuts