Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

selanne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

selanne

he would look good on the right wing with savy cheap cap hit as well maybe a package of hamil and marchand might get the deal done

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Re: selanne

Isn't he retired?? (hahaha) I would rather see a player thats young and hungry for the cup!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

His age is a factor we need to go with younger players .

(1)Sharp 3,900,000 2011-12contract
    what do you know the same contract as Sturm
    Give Sturm the option what team he will want to go ie Minnesota,Atlanta,Toronto he needs a change of scenery.
    (2)Horton 4,000,000 2012-2013 contract for 4more years some how use Wideman and picks/prospects.
    (3)Brunstrom 2,225,000but he's RFA if we can send Wideman or possibly Sturm waive his NTC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

In Response to Re: selanne:
    Isn't he retired?? (hahaha) I would rather see a player thats young and hungry for the cup!!!
    Posted by scottm50

Exactly . . . I love Selanne, always have, but we don't need another old man on the team.  Recchi is twice as many as we need.

Sections
Shortcuts