Send your complaints in to FanRelations@BostonBruins.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Send your complaints in to FanRelations@BostonBruins.com

The only way a fans voice is ever heard is to speak up, I am OUTRAGED like most of you the price of tickets shot up this dramatically at this time. This is deplorable even by Jacobs standards so let your voice be heard.

These are just some off the top of my head, send your emails to various sports stations and newspapers

FanRelations@BostonBruins.com

dupont@globe.com

DaleandHolley@weei.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Re: Send your complaints in to FanRelations@BostonBruins.com

I agree with you, maybe we should picket opening night verse the Caps?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Celts tickets go on sale soon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

What if U don't like Basketball?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Fliers are a very good cheap way to get publicity and make your important points.  If you print something up-- ONE page with catching headlines and a brief explanation of what is going on with the ticket prices--  it can be handed out and circulate all over Boston.  Hand them out in front of the Garden, in sports bars, on any crowded street. Post them all around town.   The press will pick them up. Use words like UNFAIR and GREEDY.  Call for a BOYCOTT. 

No business wants negative publicity.  It's the way to make them change. 

All you need is access to a good copier and a staple gun.