sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight

for those fans who are not interested in the bs playoff race and more interested in sequin and hall go watch the ohl playoffs game 1 tonight vs each other...everyone else fla at bs 7pm   phi at nyi 7pm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Re: sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight

In Response to sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight:
    for those fans who are not interested in the bs playoff race and more interested in sequin and hall go watch the ohl playoffs game 1 tonight vs each other...everyone else fla at bs 7pm   phi at nyi 7pm
    Posted by bruins8

What channel?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's spelled Seguin with a g.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This could have a huge bering on who goes 1- 2 .If Seguin outplays Hall, Edmonton will have to think about Seguin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anyone have links to watch these games ? I already have the usual suspects of links but they don't have Canadian junior playoff games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Anyone with Links to this game??  Would love to take in some of this..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I think this would be a better watch than the B's game haha...LINKS?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight:
    Posted by bruins8

bruins8, for those able to watch both games (me) it's a treat . And because you have never seen them play , it s#cks to be you . I'll let you know personally bruins8, how they made out. I know you'll want to know because you're bashing them now, but you'll be the first one in line when and if one of them are playing for the B's come October saying "I knew they'd be good players " And I may even flip over to the Leafs game to see how your idol Kessel is doing, trying to get them out of the East's cellar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hey i was just saying if you pefer ohl instead of nhl then there you go......i cant wait to bs dont land either 1 and kessel scores 40 next yr  then who will be the real chowder head? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

really 6 games left 5 team race and you rather watch an ohl game?  thats just insane....just like all these people talking about college tourney who cares....who cares who wins ohl title>>>  wow the ohl champions think about it>>  nice 2 see the 2 top prospects but not when the nhl is on

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: sequin vs hall ohl playoffs game 1 tonight:
    hey i was just saying if you pefer ohl instead of nhl then there you go......i cant wait to bs dont land either 1 and kessel scores 40 next yr  then who will be the real chowder head? 
    Posted by bruins8

That's OK. Your boyfriend scores 40 with a -20 and the B's get another top 5 pick from the Leafs again . I'll take that.  Oh , and it's Mr. Chowder Head to you. P.S. I do prefer NHL to OHL but will watch OHL more tonight because it seems to bother you what other people are watching .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

noone in usa is watching ohl tonight  they dont even telivise it here because noone would watch...who cares about that league....your not an nhl fan if your not watching now this is the closet race in recent memory

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

AM 800 is the online radio for the game from Windsor

The Windsor Star runs an online blog during the game where fans can chat about the game and they give up to the minute reports of the game.

From Windsor so this is getting lots of press as they are expecting scouts and GM's from many of the NHL teams tonight, as you have the potential first 3 picks in the draft playing in Hall, Seguin and Fowler.

Chowdakid, your right it is a treat to be able to watch these players and well as other OHL games and see future NHL players.  Have tickets for the series so expecting to see some great games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

AM 800 is the online radio for the game from Windsor The Windsor Star runs an online blog during the game where fans can chat about the game and they give up to the minute reports of the game. From Windsor so this is getting lots of press as they are expecting scouts and GM's from many of the NHL teams tonight, as you have the potential first 3 picks in the draft playing in Hall, Seguin and Fowler. Chowdakid, your right it is a treat to be able to watch these players and well as other OHL games and see future NHL players.  Have tickets for the series so expecting to see some great games.
    Posted by winexpos

Should be a great series to watch . Lucky to be you to watch live . If Neely or PC are at the game tell them bruins8 says they're not fans of the NHL because they're watching the OHL instead of the NHL. LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

noone in usa is watching ohl tonight  they dont even telivise it here because noone would watch...who cares about that league....your not an nhl fan if your not watching now this is the closet race in recent memory
    Posted by bruins8

bruins8 I wonder if you ever think before you type?  Over 6500 fans will be at the game tonight and because were not home watching the NHL were not fans.  Give your head a shake or better yet don't because there's not much left in there.

Only the 4th time in history that the potential 1st and 2nd players picked in the NHL have played against each other in a playoff series and we don't like the NHL because we want to see this hockey match up?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by bruins8

So because no one in the U.S.A. is watching this game or league makes it no good ?  Well sorry for being from Canada and having the luxury of watching players before they become NHL stars.  I'm a hockey fan first , then I'm a Bruin fan . If you ever had the chance to see these games live you'd be hooked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Posted by bruins8

Nice memory then last year 7-10 finished within 4 points, the year before (we snuck in at 8th) the caps took 3 with 94, and 6 teams finished between 95 and 90 points. the yea before 6-11 were seperated by 5 points,  etc.. the race has been extremely tight since the game went to to the 3 point system.

and thats not even looking at the west.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank710. Show Frank710's posts

bruins8 loses credibilty when he refuses to learn how to spell Seguin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Winexpos, any word on whether any B's brass will be at the game ? And you must be happy to see Jack Campbell going to play for the Spits next year . What are they going to do with Grubauer and Campbell both in the mix ? What do you think of Grubauer as a possible pick for the B's ? Would he be worth a look ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

bruins8 loses credibility when he refuses to learn how to spell Seguin.
    Posted by Frank710

Never put credibility and bruins8 in the same sentence.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

6500 people wow  stop the madness.....thats great whens the parade!  ohl hockey gotta love it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Over 100 NHL reps are expected to be at the game tonight, guess their not NHL fans lol.

Haven't heard anything about the Bruins being there but Kevin Lowe from Edmonton and Jim Nill from Detroit have both said that they will be there with over 5 members each from their scouting staff on hand.

As for Grubauer not completely sold on him yet as his record is misleading.  He has been inconsistent lately, winning the first two playoff games then letting in 6 goals on 19 shots in a 7-6 win.

Against Barrie earlier same thing 3 goals on 6 shots in the 1st period but he didn't get the lost as Spits came back to lose the game 7-5.  This has occurred a few times this year when he lets in soft goals but doesn't get the lost as the team comes back only to lose later.

Word is that Campbell is going to be the #1 next year so Spits will have 2 goalies that they will have to deal with as they also have Passingham who is 35 -10 this year.

Big article in the Detroit paper about the Spits goalie, Grubauer, today as the Whalers coach feel this is the Spits weakness and he can be exposed.  The head games have started :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

we got baseball basketball football and hockey to watch in the states...professional leagues...not some ohl hockey...plus we got boston college in final 4....nice to see the 2 top picks but much more important nhl games tonight dont you think..bs game kinda of important no?  hey if all you can afford to go see is ohl i understand that..but dont try and sell me that ohl is better than nhl

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

No one said that OHL is better, we're hockey fans and last time I checked OHL is hockey and where a good % of the current NHL players came from.

Last time I checked there was a team called the Oilers, Canucks, Habs, Leafs, Flames and Sens in the NHL can't remember what state there from?

Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors I think they play in the NBA and MLB but you seem to know better than us Canadians bruins8.

Guess us Canadians will just have to wait till it thaws out so we can get out of our igloos and maybe watch a game on something called tv?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Over 100 NHL reps are expected to be at the game tonight, guess their not NHL fans lol. Haven't heard anything about the Bruins being there but Kevin Lowe from Edmonton and Jim Nill from Detroit have both said that they will be there with over 5 members each from their scouting staff on hand. As for Grubauer not completely sold on him yet as his record is misleading.  He has been inconsistent lately, winning the first two playoff games then letting in 6 goals on 19 shots in a 7-6 win. Against Barrie earlier same thing 3 goals on 6 shots in the 1st period but he didn't get the lost as Spits came back to lose the game 7-5.  This has occurred a few times this year when he lets in soft goals but doesn't get the lost as the team comes back only to lose later. Word is that Campbell is going to be the #1 next year so Spits will have 2 goalies that they will have to deal with as they also have Passingham who is 35 -10 this year. Big article in the Detroit paper about the Spits goalie, Grubauer, today as the Whalers coach feel this is the Spits weakness and he can be exposed.  The head games have started :-)
    Posted by winexpos

Great stuff winexpos. Very interesting and informative . Thanks . Nice to hear some inside stuff like that. By the way there's a parrot on my shoulder (bruins8) trying to give his opinion on the OHL. Just ignore him because his knowledge of hockey is limited to just the NHL. ( Knowledge being a very strong word to use).

Sections
Shortcuts