SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!

Hey, if Stanley can predict 35 goals for Useless Wheeler, then I can predict 27 for Thornton. He's on target so far, LOL, which is a lot more than can be said for #26.

Anyway, great game tonight by the Bruins, Thomas looks great, Seguin is the real deal, and the Bruins are playing well. Can't wait for Savard to return, but this team looks like they can play with the big boys even with 91 out.

Do we have a goalie controversy on our hands? Is TT #1 now? Is the job still Rask's? Gotta ride the hot hand. I think Timmy continues to start if I'm CJ, and Rask doesn't start again until we play on back-to-back nights or Timmy falters.

Looking good boys. Keep up the good work!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!

In Response to SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!:
    Hey, if Stanley can predict 35 goals for Useless Wheeler, then I can predict 27 for Thornton. He's on target so far, LOL, which is a lot more than can be said for #26. Anyway, great game tonight by the Bruins, Thomas looks great, Seguin is the real deal, and the Bruins are playing well. Can't wait for Savard to return, but this team looks like they can play with the big boys even with 91 out. Do we have a goalie controversy on our hands? Is TT #1 now? Is the job still Rask's? Gotta ride the hot hand. I think Timmy continues to start if I'm CJ, and Rask doesn't start again until we play on back-to-back nights or Timmy falters. Looking good boys. Keep up the good work!
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

According to some people's standards, Shawn Thornton is a proven 20 goal scorer.  Doesn't matter that he's never done it - yet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!:
    Hey, if Stanley can predict 35 goals for Useless Wheeler, then I can predict 27 for Thornton. He's on target so far, LOL, which is a lot more than can be said for #26. Anyway, great game tonight by the Bruins, Thomas looks great, Seguin is the real deal, and the Bruins are playing well. Can't wait for Savard to return, but this team looks like they can play with the big boys even with 91 out. Do we have a goalie controversy on our hands? Is TT #1 now? Is the job still Rask's? Gotta ride the hot hand. I think Timmy continues to start if I'm CJ, and Rask doesn't start again until we play on back-to-back nights or Timmy falters. Looking good boys. Keep up the good work!
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS
    He's on fire... the pure sniper in him is shining threw.
    Just kidding of course, but I still like him on this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He'll have to play for several more seasons if he wants to reach 27 goals.  You meant 27 goals for his career, right? 

Some smart alec was going to say it eventually.  Might as well be said by someone who likes Thornton. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!!:
    He'll have to play for several more seasons if he wants to reach 27 goals.  You meant 27 goals for his career, right?  Some smart alec was going to say it eventually.  Might as well be said by someone who likes Thornton. 
    Posted by Mutant211
    Lighten up, were just having fun here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: SHAWN THORNTON ON PACE FOR 27 GOALS!!!! : Lighten up, were just having fun here.
    Posted by pauly1

Me too.  :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

In the post game interview Thornton cracked a bit of a joke about his goal as well. After complimenting Campbell and Marchand on their hard work prior to the goal he said something along the lines of "and then they got the puck to the dangerous guy..."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

well after watching him closely this season so far I am going out on a limb here and say he is going to at least double his goal output from last season barring any injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

.....and undoubtedly will reach the mark.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Anybody else notice how Thornton only scores highlight reel goals?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Posted by Chappy28

I've been thinking about this, and it actually makes sense.  If you (and yes I mean you) were to take a thousand shots against Brodeur, chances are the only ones to get past him would be the perfectly-placed ones.  Then you would score only highlight reel goals too!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Thornton finally scored against a team other then Carolina--lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Posted by Chappy28

Yeah.  Thornton himself laughed about it in a between-periods interview after a goal a season or two ago.  It was pretty funny. 

Sections
Shortcuts