shero named penguins GM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

shero named penguins GM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AtyKHkZmSDcCXwF1Uj134a97vLYF?slug=ap-penguins-shero&prov=ap&type=lgns

goes on to say that he felt more comffortable with the Pit pepole than the boston ones

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Re: shero named penguins GM

Fred Shero?????????  I thought he was dead!!!!  He must be 95 years old....just what we need in Boston....more geriatrics!!!!  No thanks, I am happy with what Cherrelli has done so far, yes he has made a couple of mistakes but EVERY GM DOES!!!  He has improved this team since joining the organization and thats what I expect out of a GM.....now Peter, find us a goal scorer so we can improve some more and compete for the cup this year!!!

I am also a fireballer and I approve this message!!  haha

PS:  Hey Fireballer,I guess you were pretty ticked off with the way the world series turned out this year!!  I feel for ya man, if you are and Bruins or Red Sox fan you have to HATE the Habs and the Yankees!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Re: shero named penguins GM

Sorry but I just noticed, who is "Fireballar58"??  4 posts.....would the real fireballer please step forward!!!  Somebody needs to be more creative with their "handles".

Sections
Shortcuts