Shoot-outs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Shoot-outs

The shootout seperates men from boys and this is were talent and creativity rises to the occasion....the Bruins are in short supply...as much as I like Bergy he never gets a shot away and Krejci can never lift the puck...its depressing but when the game gets to this point if your your a B's fan forget it and shut the TV off. Absolutely pathetic!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Shoot-outs

I would send Chara first every time and ask him to crank a shoot.  Even if he does not score that will give the gaolie something to think about!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Send Luc and have him just crash the net with a shovel shot and when they fish the goalie out they will pull the puck out as well, then Boychuk then Thorn and we have 3 goals and an extremely rattled goalie. LOL

Just saying we gotta try something.

I'm EVALUATING!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Did anyone notice the look Sturm gave Wheeler just before he shot in the shootout.....as much to say ...why is this jerk shooting instead of me....maybe he had a point!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

sturm has nothing to say to anybody with the amount of breakaways he gets and doesn't score on, he should just shut up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

they should let the ice girls do the shoot out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If you play to the shootout then you die by the shootout!  OMG shootouts are a joke.  When is hockey reduced to how well you shoot in a shootout! Now! Another creation of the Bettman/JJ New NHL.  No excuse cause the Bruins are in the "black hole" of confidence.  Me thinks changes are coming!  Hopefully the management is not influenced by JJ.  Think long term not abacus!  Keep the picks... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

"its depressing but when the game gets to this point if your your a B's fan forget it and shut the TV off. Absolutely pathetic!"

You're right Shoot-outs. I would even say that when the Bruins lead the game by one goal after two periods, the game is lost. They always get scored in the last minutes of the third. It is the most pathetic season I've seen in my life. I almost long for the Dave Lewis and Mike O'Connell era. That says it all.