Sign Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Sign Boychuk

The continued stellar play of Johnny Boychuk will certainly attract the attention of other GMs.  Chia needs to resign him as soon as playoffs are over and before he hits the market

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Sign Boychuk

His big hits are great for a big market team like Boston.

I'd love to see him stay.

Lucic, Boychuck, Hall, Thornton, Chara, Stuart would make for a really solid physical foundation. (Am i forgetting anyone?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

I been saying this since last year can't let this kid go...He is a big hitter with a even harder shot...he is a future star

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

I agree. Sign him. Can't believe we signed the glass groin Ference to a 3 yr deal. I'd look to sign Seidenberg too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Boychuk:
    I agree. Sign him. Can't believe we signed the glass groin Ference to a 3 yr deal. I'd look to sign Seidenberg too.
    Posted by CanuckBruin

Nail+Head to this post.

Sign Seidenberg and Boychuk........now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

I'll be really pizzed if they can't sign Boychuk because they don't have the money due to some of the ridiculous contracts PC has handed out (TT, Wideman, Ference, Ryder, Wheeler).
    Stuart is a must sign player too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

PC ripped off Colorado big time in the trade that brought Johnny here in the first place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

They will have to find a way to keep him. I can't imagine he is gona be able to break the bank anyway on his next contract. If he keeps playing at this level for the playoffs the price will keep going up wich is a win win for us as fans as well as johnny's bank account.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Boychuck was my choice for 7th player since I knew Tukka was ready. He's a keeper.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Boychuk:
    His big hits are great for a big market team like Boston. I'd love to see him stay. Lucic, Boychuck, Hall, Thornton, Chara, Stuart would make for a really solid physical foundation. (Am i forgetting anyone?)
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

SOBOTKA????? DOES HE RING A BELL????? ....LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Does everyone here realize that Boychuk will most likely be a UFA at the end of the season?  I was reading that we need to get to the Cup final playing 6 games in each series to make him restricted.  Anything less and he will be a Group 6 UFA.  It has something to to with his age and the fact he's played less then 80 games in the NHL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Boychuk is an absolute MUST KEEP. So is Stuart. And I really really really really want to keep Seidenberg too. Trade Ference & Hunwick if we need to. Those two are simply not in the class, not even close, of the first three.