So guys, who do we want to win the Cup this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: So guys, who do we want to win the Cup this year?

In Response to So guys, who do we want to win the Cup this year?:
    [QUOTE]Just an open question to all of you guys...With the exception of choosing Boston who would you like to see win the cup this year? Remember the question is not who will win? But who do you want to win? My vote would have to go to Vancouver! Would have been Chicago, but then that makes the Bruins as second longest without a CUP.
    Posted by paulmend[/QUOTE]

Second longest without a cup is ok by me, after all, how many have never won a cup (13).  I'll take the Hawks. 

Plus, I don't count NYR cup.  That was a joke.  It was the entire Oilers team moved to NYC, ridiculous.  I would stop being a fan of a team that did something as cheesey as that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Ottawa, I like watching Alfredsson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

Who I would WANT to see win the cup: San Jose, Vancouver, Philly, Chicago, New Jersey.

Who do I THINK will win the cup: San Jose vs New Jersey. Sharks in 7 games.

Who do I want to see CHOKE in the playoffs: Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington. Oh and did I also mention Washington?

Who do I think will CHoke in the playoffs: Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington. Oh and did I also mention Washington?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

My first choice is 'anybody but Montreal'. Second choice would be the Hawks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: So guys, who do we want to win the Cup this year?:
    [QUOTE]Who I would WANT to see win the cup: San Jose, Vancouver, Philly, Chicago, New Jersey. Who do I THINK will win the cup: San Jose vs New Jersey. Sharks in 7 games. Who do I want to see CHOKE in the playoffs: Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington. Oh and did I also mention Washington? Who do I think will CHoke in the playoffs: Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington Washington. Oh and did I also mention Washington?
    Posted by mikehawkislong69[/QUOTE]

who will choke... who will choke... let me see...
    Choking in the playoffs....
    hmmmm....
    choking in the playoffs....
    who do I think of when I think of choking in the playoffs...

I see... a fish...  a fish with great big teeth...  I'm seeing teal...  I'm seeing number 19....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I would like to see the Canucks win it but would not complain if the Yotes or Avalanche won it.  Unfortunately I think the flightless birds will repeat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

I could never choose San Jose and here's why, let's say San Jose wins the Cup this year or next year or 20 years from now and that #19 gets a ring! There will still be posters on this board complaining about "The Trade"! LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Well Paul, I mean thornton was/is considered expendable cause he wasnt a leader, and was a no show in the playoffs, if he wins a cup (or worse a couple) how much worse does that trade look..

Cherry on the Phaneuf trade said the winner is the team that gets the better player, we certainly didnt win that trade, but how much did we lose it by?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing a Canadian team win if the B's can't (but not montreal)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeybabe. Show hockeybabe's posts

phoinex

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to So guys, who do we want to win the Cup this year?:
    [QUOTE]Just an open question to all of you guys...With the exception of choosing Boston who would you like to see win the cup this year? Remember the question is not who will win? But who do you want to win? My vote would have to go to Vancouver! Would have been Chicago, but then that makes the Bruins as second longest without a CUP.
    Posted by paulmend[/QUOTE]

if it is not the BRUINS I DON'T CARE!!! The season ends when hockey ends in BOSTON. PERIOD END OF STORY.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Anybody but Pittsburgh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN THE CUP

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Stanley Cup Final : Washington vs Vancouver

And the winner will be..........Vancouver !

Choke : San Jose Sharks in 2nd round ! Ha HA Ha !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

BRUINS!!!
    Then Thornton,

Then Phoenix, LMAO if they win and gretskiiii quit!

Not Was, NJ, Buf, Ott, Mon, Phi, Det,...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

1) Boston (not going to happen) 2) BlackHawks  3) San Jose 4)Buffalo 5) Washington

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]BRUINS WILL WIN THE CUP Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You didn't read the rules!! Who (apart from the Bruins) would you like to see win?

I have to say I struggle to choose but anyone other than Pittsburgh. And Montreal. Obviously!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

[QUOTE]phoinex
    Posted by hockeybabe[/QUOTE]

Hockeybabe needs to go to shcool.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Give it to Buffalo, along with the vezina to Miller, and the calder to Myers. Buff has been a good hockey and football city and has been (if possible) more snake bit than the Bruins over the years.

Hawks/Sabres final (as long as they stop wearing the slug jerseys).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Next year for the first Game , I hope to see

1th line : Lucic Savard and Hall
    2th line : Sturm Krecji  Colborne
    3th line  : Wheler Bergeron Caron
    4th line : Recci Sobotka Thorton
    Spare line : Sauvé Hamill  Ryder 

Paillé Satan Bégin must be traded for a new Zamboni

Sorry, I forgot Sodersberg (on one of the three first lines)
    2012 Stanley Cup to the Bruins

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

San Jose, Vancouver or Chicago. A Chicago/Washington final would make for good TV.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

/Paillé Satan Bégin must be traded for a new Zamboni// Too bad there all free agents so PC can't trade them not even for a Zamboni...DOH what's a free agent!

Chicago would have been a lock but goaltending, Campbell and Seabrook being hurt make the Blackhawks beatable. Canucks would be my second choice!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll take the Wings to the cup or at least go to the final.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree with Phoenix.  They are currently owned by the NHL which technically means that they are own by every other teams.  Add to the mix the fact that they are loosing money every year and other teams are paying for them. 
       Wouldn't that be funny.  At the same time i like « Cinderella teams » and no one could have predicted that kind of season for them!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I agree with Phoenix.  They are currently owned by the NHL which technically means that they are own by every other teams.  Add to the mix the fact that they are loosing money every year and other teams are paying for them.     Wouldn't that be funny.  At the same time i like « Cinderella teams » and no one could have predicted that kind of season for them!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Not the first to say it, but it sure would be interesting to see Gary Bettman presenting the cup to Gary Bettman.